Preparing for the... date?

A/N The picture is Will and Piper btw

"I uh was looking for you, Steve." I said unfreezing from my spot. His questioning expression and rainbow aura (mixed emotions) changed to surprised/light green.

"You were?"

"Yeah." I said thinking up a new excuse. "I was wondering if you wanted to watch the movie later tonight, some other time, and if we were leaving the tower." I said with a smile. He blinked and didn't say anything for a moment. 

"I was thinking we should do the movie here but I didn't know when would be good for you." I nodded. 

"I will see you later, then Cap. 8 o'clock." I said and kissed his cheek as I walked by. His cheeks turned a bright pink and he smiled, his aura turning a mix of gold and violet (Happy, Excited). I giggled and hurried off to my room. I closed and locked my room really fast and rushed to my bathroom. I locked that door too. I filled up a bowl with hot water and waited for the mist. I grabbed a drachma from the spall pouch on the sink and flipped it in. "Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering." The mist swirled and I smiled. "I wish to speak with Will Solace, please." It swirled a bright yellow and waited not so patiently. 

The mist showed Will asleep in his cabin. I looked at the clock to see how it was 2:39. I cleared my throat but he just rolled over. Unfortunately, there was no one else in the cabin. I cleared my throat again, louder this time. He snuggled farther into his pillow.

"Will." I said in a natural voice. He murmured my name. At least he could kinda here me. I was kinda far away. "Will!" I shouted. He sat up quickly, tumbling off the bed in the process. I laughed. He jumped right back up and rubbed his head. 

"Emma?" He said and scanned the room until he got to me. "Emma!" He said excitedly and I giggled. He dashed over to me with a grin on his face. "It's so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you too." I said, returning the grin. "How's your head?" He rolled his eyes.

"I'm fine, mum." I chuckled. "What's up? I heard about what happened, are you okay?" My eyes widened. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Who else knows?" I said worriedly.

"Um, they were supposed to know but then the Stolls heard Nico telling me and now it's all over the camp." He mumbled the last part about the whole camp knowing. I groaned. 

"Great. When I come back, all they're gonna go is tease me."

"Emma, they're worried sick." He said with a serious tone and look.

"They are?"

"Yes, you should probably tell Chiron you're okay so he can calm down the camp." I was surprised and touched at the camp's protectiveness over me. 

"Can you bring me to him after I talk to you?" I asked with hope in my eyes. 

"Of course!" 

"Wait, why were you sleeping? It's almost 4 pm." He shrugged.

"I've been working hard. One of the newer campers was foolish and tried to leave and got caught be an Echidna." I grimaced. 

"Is he or she okay?" 

"He's fine. He's asleep right now so I thought I'd do the same." I noticed the circles under his eyes.

"Who's his immortal parent?" 

"None other than the war brute himself." He muttered. I rolled my eyes, Ares. "Anyway, what do you need to talk about?" I bit my lip. "No." He said and his jaw dropped. "Someone asked you out!"