SIGN UP FOR UPDATES!

....READ FOR UPDATE INFO + HOW TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER... 

You just may have noticed my presence on Wattpad has tapered. 

I've had alot of things to think about and of course, putting my two children and my husband first, were first of those thoughts.

Over my posting career on Wattpad, I've seen it change, and unfortunately for me. It's not helping my writing, my published books, or my name in the author world.  On top of it, I've also noticed it's becoming a more negative place for us, writers!

The fact is I really need to simplify where I'm writing and who I'm writing for. 

I will now be updating ::: LITTLE KISSES ::: through my Weekly Newsletter (THAT YOU NEED TO SIGN UP FOR) called "WOLF WEDNESDAYS"...

All you have to do :::> go to www.bellajohnson.com 

Click :::> "Join Wolf Wednesday"!! 

PUT YOUR EMAIL IN and click SUBMIT! 

and POOF every Wednesday you'll get a snazzy update in your email!

WHAT YOU ALSO GET FOR SIGNING UP? 

PROMOS, GIVEAWAYS, SNEEK PEEKS OF NEW BOOKS, CHARACTER PROFILES, PICTURES OF ME DOING RANDOM THINGS AND A WEEKLY Q+A :D there's more too but yeah...

Instead of Wattpad sending you an email notice update on my books, I PERSONALLY will be sending you an update right to your email :)

I appreciate you reading and your support! 

NOW head over to my website and sign up in time for this coming WEDNESDAY APRIL 16th !!

BELLA xx 

DIRECT SIGN UP LINK :: http://www.bellajohnson.com/p/join-mailing-list.html