AFTERWORD

Okay, first I'm gonna talk about my feelings and whatever, then I'm gonna talk about what follows after because there's some technical story stuff I wanna mention. (LIKE THE FACT THAT THERE'S A SPIN OFF BOOK)

(get ready, you guys, i'm probably gonna get really emo)

○ ○ ○

I just want to thank everyone for taking their time to read this and to vote and to comment because, and I swear I'm being completely honest, it makes my day. I honestly, truly makes my day. And I know I'm being a little weird and a little sappy, but I feel as though I can because these past three/four months have been a wild ride for me.

Thank you to tinkertaydust for letting me write this. Seriously, writing this fic, as odd as it is to say, helped change me as a person. I honestly remember when I asked for this plot (I was on vacation in Georgia and was in the Coca Cola museum) because when I saw it, I saw an opportunity to sort of write my experience in third person, but it became so much more.

It helped me realize so much about myself. It made me think long and hard about how I felt and why. It helped me realize the different aspects of my depression and I just this helped me a lot.

It also empowered me in a sense? At the start, I was struggling with grades and friendships and everything and I figured I was going to be a failure forever, but then this came along. Suddenly, I felt the urge to finish this before a set deadline; the release of Homecoming.

And I did it. I did it and I was proud of my work for probably the first time in a long time and you guys have no idea how good that made me feel. Then I finished this whole story before school and I'm so so proud of myself, I rarely ever am.

This story is just close to me because I loved writing the characters because I love writing. It helped me realize so much about myself, showed me that if I find a way to be excited about something, I could do it and do it well. That I wasn't a complete failure.

This also brought me some friends and gosh, I honestly want to name every single person who has commented on this story or spoken to me at all in any way shape or form but that would take a while (I'm crying at the fact that it would take a while because what people want to talk to me???)

peggyscarter (Ik we started talking because of our mutal want for Tom to play Link Larkin, but let's just roll with this)
dude you're like my best friend. Seriously, I told you I was gonna get sappy, you're so much fun to talk to and all our conversations just make my day, even the more serious ones and I just love Nora and Mercy and (to quote Ned) "thank you for letting me be a part of your journey" and thank you for talking to me and listening because it means so much. Like, you listen to me scream about dumb stuff Diana would do and you give me great lines for the story (eg. literally the last line) and we have that great AU and I just like thank you dude

SinnofKnowledge dude talking to you is like super fun and I'm surprised you put up with me because I'm a literal child, but thank you for being so nice and supportive, it honestly makes me feel great and I love talking to you about your stories because I would die for all your characters and you let me ramble to you about my dumb characters and help me come up with really great lines (eg. the bit where Peter was like 'I can't leave I know what it's like) and just thank you my dude

hazosterfield (I'm like 99% sure we didn't start talking because of Lonely Hearts, but let's just roll with it)

you're like super sweet and ily and it's so much fun talking to you and I just love how I can just drop in and talk about how great Harry and Haz are with you like you're so great and so nice and thank you for talking to me and just agh I have no words

AND OKAY SO I WANNA NAME LIKE LITERALLY EVERYONE I TALK TO AND EVERYONE WHO SAID SUCH SWEET AND KIND THINGS (you know who you are and if you don't think it's you, it probably is), BUT THIS WAS ABOUT THE STORY SO I SHOULD JUST STOP NOW BECAUSE NOW I'M VEERING SLIGHTLY OFF COURSE BUT KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL AND ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES AND MESSAGES MEAN THE WORLD TO ME

Gosh okay see I'm getting all emo and now I need to lie down and cry for a second for no other reason than I'm happy and sad at the same time.

I'M SORRY I WAS SAPPY, I'M NOT USUALLY SAPPY SO THAT WAS PROBABLY UNCOMFORTABLE I'M SORRY

○ ○ ○

Anyways, I had a Steve Rogers fic 'Past Lives' in the works that also contained Nicky and I'm honestly so glad I hadn't really moved on with it yet solely because, now that I've developed Rhett's character in this story (an accident, really) Diana will now be the Rhett of his story.

Basically, if you want to see more Diana, Rhett, and Nicky you can go check out Past Lives which will contain all three of them. I can't promise a story after that although I really want to write a story for Nicky so if I end up finishing Past Lives, hopefully there will be a Sam Wilson fic since Nicky is in love with him.

So, anyways, that is in the works, so check it out if you want!

○ ○ ○

JUST LISTEN:

At the end of my stories I always say thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed, but I really mean it. Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. And I really hope you enjoyed. Thank you for sticking around.

Bye!