3. Bff (Today and Always)

Yuki's POV

"Wait here." The teacher told me as he entered the very noisy classroom. When the teacher walked in, the class turned quiet instantly. "Class, today we have a new student joining us today." I heard the teacher said through the door. Then chattering were heard. The teacher came back by the door and told me to come and introduce myself. I walked into the room only to be greeted with a defining silence and expressionless faces. There were no sign of happiness and excitement at all.

The atmosphere was very tense and uncomfortable standing there meeting the stares all around the room. "Hi ...... I'm Yuki Igarashi. Nice to meet you" I ended my introduction with a bow. When I looked up there were........nothing. Just silence and stares. The teacher then awkwardly coughed and said "Take that empty seat near the window over there." I took my seat and sat there in quiet.

~~Lunch Time~~

No one talked to me at all, and I mean no one. The entire school body turned quiet every time I was near. I literally silenced a room.

I was now outside, sitting on the grass, leaned up against a tree eating my bento (boxed lunch). While I was about to take a bite of onigiri (rice ball) three girls appeared in front of me. Standing all high and mighty over me.

"Kid, let me set the rules for you. This is my school, and whatever I say you have to obey to. My words are law so-" "Are you the one who told everyone not to talk to me." I asked cutting her off. "Yes I am!" she replied. "Are you a bully." I questioned. "No. I'm not a bully. I'm THE bully!" She said. I then said "Wow your so pretty:" making her slightly blush.

"Now listen her-" She started "Are you going to bully me now" I stated. "Yes I will!" She said. "Oh. Well go ahead then." "What?" The three girls said at the same time. "I don't want to waste your time." "Are you dumb or something?" She asked. "No. I'm actually pretty smart, but it's three of you and one of me. I have no chance in winning." I replied while picking up my chopsticks to continue eating my lunch.

"Hey, kid!" The pretty girl said as she hit my bento out of my hands. Tears whelmed into my eyes. I was now heavily crying. Looking at my food, screaming "My food. Why?" I glared at the girl who knocked the foot out of my hand. I quickly tackled her to the ground. I was now sitting on top of her with my hand gripping tightly on her clothes, pulling it, Leaned in closer an said. "Never, Never mess with my food!"

I got off of her and walked off. I suddenly turned and walked back to the girl who was now sitting on the grass. I bowed at 90 degrees saying "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Please forgive me." After a moment of silence I heard a loud laughter. Surprised at the response, I looked up. "Kid. I like you. Let's be friends." She said extending her arm, which I gladly took. "Aki Momoto" She said. "Yuki Igarashi." "Bff, Today and Always" She said. "Bff, Today and Always." I repeated.

------------------------------------------------------

Yuki - "And that's how I met my best friend."

Tomoya - "What does this have to do with kidnapping."

Yuki - "It will all add up in the end. Don't worry."

Tomoya - "Yeah. Yeah."

Yuki - "Hey, Tomoya."

Tomoya - "Yes.'

Yuki - "I'm really hungry."

Tomoya - "Can't you like, not be hungry."

Yuki - "No, I cant 'not be hungry' idiot."

Tomoya - "AHHHH!!!!"

Yuki - "Don't be frustrated at me. It's not my fault"

Tomoya - "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Yuki - "Was that suppose to be funny. Or did you forget where you guys took me."

Tomoya - "Sorry. I forgot"

----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. Sorry for not updating sooner. I've been so busy and lazy. I really wanted to update earlier, but....... oh well.

Warning: Be prepare for a time skip and violence. You have been warned.

Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share. Bye, Bye.

Btw HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! To all the Mommies out there!!.