Let Me Explain

So I recently got a comment that made me piss

So I recently got a comment that made me piss. This person was upset that i havent been updating and implied that i shouldnt write if im not updating. Let me explain.

I got a job. Each day for 6 days a week I had was to work 10-15 hrs. On my feet with only a half hour break whenever the manager or supervisors deem to give me one. When I come home I was so drain that i would drop straight to sleep. And on my days off was spent resting. I didnt have a life at all. I recently resign from that job.

I am currently signing up for a bunch of different universities and I don't know if you know this but I am officially an adult. So I spend most of my free time looking for a job and being in a small caribbean island it's hard to find a job. Especially one that isn't like my previous job where I would be on my feet constantly and going home with blisters and back aches.

Inbetween that I suffer with depression and anxiety and self-loathe and self-doubt and a bunch of other stuff. I'm constantly switching between crying or feeling empty or being my normal sarcastic self.

I've written updated chapters for my stories a year and a half ago but I don't think it would be fair to you guys to release a chapter when i'm not in the right state of mind.

I'm not on wattpad a lot but i do read all your comments. And it make my day. I hate having to reply that i will be updating soon. All i have to do is put the chapters on public for you guys to see but i cant in my right conscious give you guys a half assed thing in my opinion.

And tbh i'm not getting paid to update. I have a life. So to the comment about me being a bad author or writter for not updating. Pay me. If i was making a living out of writing then i would gladly update everyday. But im doing this for fun. And until my mental health translates me writing as a fun thing that helps me relax again i wouldn't be updating.

So please don't leave such comments on my story. It got me so baffled cause that's the first time on any of my stories that i got a comment like that.

And to those who have stayed loyal to these stories. Thanks. I really apreciate it. And just because i dont reply to comments doesnt mean i'm not reading each and every one of them.

Sorry for the 263746110 spelling errors. I need was to let this out. I will be officially updating soon cause i'm feeling so much better. And life isn't going as smoothly but its manageable.

Update: I got this a few minutes ago. I'm so happy.

I actually got into 3 universities but this is the one i choose

I actually got into 3 universities but this is the one i choose. I was emailed on the same day by all of them