She stole my spot

Elsa POV

Elsa get Up!  Anna yelled You dont wanna miss our first day if Magic High!!!

Im Up. Geez Anna. I answered

After Anna left the room I put my hair in a side braid, pulled on a white loose sweater that was tight at my waist and a teal skirt with white boots and snowflake earrings. Today would be the day I found out what my powers  are. 

Woah Elsa you look amazing!! Anna said when I walked down the stairs. 

Thanks. I replied. Lets go the bus is here.

I kept to myself on the bus. I sat in the back where there was no one else. I guess I didn't wanna be noticed. Im more of a socialy awkward kind of person.

Jacks POV

Okay so I get on the bus to go to my usual spot in the back, and when I go back there, theres a girl sitting in my spot. She's obviously new because everyone knows thats my spot. I couldn't see her face, but I just bet you she probably looked like someone who just woke up. So I just decided t sit on the other side. I'd get my spot back tommorrow. I told myself.

Hiccups POV

So I get on the bus, but Jack is not on the left, he's on the right. 

Hey Jack, why are you sitting on the right? I asked.

He pointed to the seat next to him, and there sitting in his spot was a girl. She had platinum blonde hair, and she wore a white sweater with a teal skirt and white boots. You couldn't see her face though.  And Jack looked Angry.

Punzies POV

At school, Jack and Hiccup were standing by their lockers talking, and I have to admit, Jack looked amazing. TBH I have had a crush on Jack for forever.

Hey Jack. Hey Hiccup. I said.

Hey. Jack said grumpily.

Whats the matter with him? I asked Hiccup

Some girl on the bus was in his spot. He answered. 

Oh. I said

Meridas POV

So I walk up to Punzie Jack and Hiccup and they are deep in conversation, but Jack is just standing there, looking angry.

Whats the matter with him? I ask

Some girl took his spot on the bus. Punzie and Hiccup say at the same time.

Oh. I say.

Elsa's POV

As I walk through the halls all the boys stare at me

She is gorgeous I hear them say. 

I look at the sheet of  paper I was given. Locker 377.

I walk along the hall ( boys still staring) I see a group of people near my locker.

Excuse me I say pushing through to get to my locker. 

Then I turn around and Im face to face with a boy with white hair.