Jack and Hiccups Shipping Arguement

Elsa's POV

As I was walking through the halls I heard familiar Voices yelling in the halls. The voices were Hiccup and Jack

" JACKUNZEL!" Hiccup Yelled. They must be talking about the shipping going throughout the school.

" HICSTRID!" Here goes another fight....

" MERRICUP" Jack Yelled.

Hiccup paused and then smiled. " JELSA" Jack stopped and turned bright red. 

Hiccup smiled mischeaviously. " Haha I knew you would crack" Jelsa....Wait...Jack and....ME?!

Hiccups POV

Across the hall, I saw Elsa watchong turning bright red. A little less than Jack, but still. I knew Jack would crack. If I ever MENTION Jelsa he turns tomato red. I actually think Jack likes her.

Suddenly snowflakes start forming around Elsa, and only Elsa. She looked at her hands and ran.

"Uh Jack I gotta go...Bye" I waved and ran. I went towards Elsa. She was alone outside.

"Elsa?" I asked. She jumped. " Oh its just you Hiccup." She sighed. 

"Hey whats wrong" I asked.

" I think I might like Jack.." She whispered. 

" Don't worry, your secrets safe with me." I smiled and she smiled back.

Jacks POV

I just get so choked up when he mentions Jelsa....I dont know why I just...do.

I wonder where Elsa is anyway. I wonder why Hiccup took off so quick. Suddenly, Hiccup and Elsa come walking in laughing and all that.

" Hey where were you?" I asked eyeing him. He smiled.

"Elsa told me something....about YOU." He laughed.

"What did she say?!" I asked staring widely.

" I-I-....." He choked on his words. " I really wanna tell you but..." He sighed.

" Please Hiccup" I pouted.

" Fine. She said.." He whispered the next part. " She thinks she might like you"

" Really?" I asked loudly.

" Shhhhh!" He shushed me. " Sorry." I said.