Suprise! Mother's here! (Continued chapter of Air)

Pitch Black's POV

I held her neck until she went limp, ah, but of course, she wasn't dead, I made sure of it. She needed her alive. Who is "She" you might ask? 

"Suprise! Mother's here!" 

A tall woman with graying black curls in a long red dress sashayed into the room, curls bouncing along with her. Pitch smirked. "Gothel. How lovely seeing you here." She smiled and knelt down next to the blonde. "Are you sure this will work, Pitch. It didn't work the last time." Her smile fading into a grimance as she spoke. "Of course it will. I saw the boy following Astrid." her head whipped the the cowering the blonde. "I-I...." Astrid stuttered. Gothel put a finger to her lips. "Hush girl, there will be time to talk later. First, Young man, please come in!" She called to the partially closed door. It slowly creaked open to reveal a brow haired boy, looking terrified but determined. Pitch felt a small smirk appear on his own face. "Very brave, boy. Have you yet realized that we don't want Elsa.....that much, but you? Do you know what we want?" Pitch's lips grazed his ear.

"We want you."

To Be continued....

A/N I am sorry for these short chapters, but it's late, and I'm really tired....soo....

PLUS: I am so so so sorry Hic! All will be explained in later chapters.

~Tori☼♥