Psycho Astrid Pt. 2

Astrid's POV

I will have revenge on Merida, she stole Hiccup, and Hiccup likes her. He is supposed to like ME! I will make sure Merida is alone when my plan goes into action. Merricup will be no more. The "Merr" in it, will soon, dis-a-pear. I wonder how? Hehe. 

Merida's POV

There is a huge feild on the way to my house, so I always walk through it to get home. Something didn't feel right today. I stopped in front of a hole in the ground. It looked like a club house that some kid was using. Then I felt someone shove me in and black engulfed my sight. I heard the slam of a door and I knew, I was trapped, and I knew exactly who had pushed me in. Astrid.

Hiccup's POV

I knew something was wrong when I never saw Mer enter her house after school.  And when the cops showed up at her house. Something bad happened to Merida. And I  knew who was behind it. Astrid. The next couple days passed and Missing posters of Mer kept popping up. I decided to confront Astrid. And get proof. I walked to Astrid's house. 'Knock'. She opened the door and Smiled. " Hi Hic." She said. I frowned. " What did you do to Merida." I demanded. I had a video recorder behind my back. " Oh nothing, just trapped her in an underground shaft with enough food to last her a few weeks." She replied calmly. I stopped recording, held it up so she could see it and ran to the police station.  I gave them the evidance and they drove to her house, but when they got there, she was gone. I went searching the feilds where Mer goes after school, and I heard bangng on a door, and I looked down and saw a wood door and A familiar voice yelling " Help!" I lifted it and saw Mer, her hair even messier, clothes dirty. " Mer. " I said and she looked up and saw me. I helped her up. She hugged me for a long time. I called the police and told them I found her. But the next step was catching Astrid. Crazy, Psycho, Astrid.