Back

*Warning: Violence and mentions of blood*

Elsa's POV

I woke up to a searing pain lashing through my body like a sudden surge of fire ingulfing me in its flames. But it wasn't pain my mind headed to, it was Anna. My sister. My best Friend. And how if I left her, the pain it would bring. So, I groggily opened my eyes, instantly regretting it, for I was welcomed with the brightest white light I'd ever seen. My mind drifted to trying to remember how I got here.Then I remembered Astrid, then darkness. I slowly sat up, trying to piece together what was going on. I slowly looked at my surrounding. I was in a blank white room. At least I though it was blank until I noticed the scarlet blothes on the egde of the room and on the floor. I then took a horrified look at myself. I was drenched in.....blood. Was it mine? Most likely. Did I care? Absolutely not. My only concern was getting out of here, and going back home to Anna. Thats when I heard a click. Through the white, a small slit appeared, and I realized it was a door. Then I recognized who was coming in. Astrid. Can you guess what she was carrying? If you said baseball bat, you were correct.

Astrid's POV

I slowly walked into the white room, and saw Elsa was sitting up awkwardly, She seemed to be favoring her left side. I smacked the bat against my palm. Half of me wanted to do it, to hit her so hard that she'd just go away, the other half wanted me to save her, to take her home safe. But I knew I couldn't. I'd be killed it I did. Thats why I hit her. Smack dab in the middle of her chest. I heard a small crack, and a small gasp escaped her lips. I hit her again, and again and again. Ribs....Arm...Leg....Shoulder....Ribs.... Until I did something I shouldn't have. Back.

A/N Holy Crap. Elsaaa!!!! I am so sorry, but I had to! For future reference, I must tell you there will be some Hiccelsa Best Friend fluff, I just love them as friends. 

Will Hiccup save Elsa, or will he be to late?

~Tori☼♥