Again?! Seriously?

Hiccup's POV

She wasn't going to talk to Anna. I knew that. "Excuse me, Mer." I said getting up from the table. I followed Elsa all the way outisde, but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a familair car. Astrid. Then, Elsa saw Astrid. Then from behind her a man dressed in black knocked her uncounsious with black sand. He dragged her to a black car, threw her in the trunk and sped away. My eyes widened. I ran to my car and followed them all the way to an abandoned warehouse. Astrid and the man in black stopped their cars. Another man, with red hair and sideburns who I recognized as Hans Isles went to the truck and picked Elsa up bridal style. My eyes widened at the sight, What did they want with Elsa? I slowly and carefully followed them inside the warehouse. I felt my phone vibrate like 12 times.

   Mer: Where are you?

Mer: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III Answer me!

Mer: Hiccup!

Mer: Answer! I'm starting to get worried!

Mer: I'm really scared now! Elsa is missing, and so are you, if you answer I'll know your alright!

Mer: You are alright?

Mer: Hiccup answer! The whole group is freaking out!

Mer: Are you with Elsa?

Mer: We can't find her anywhere!

Mer: Hiccup!

Mer: Please!

Mer: Your really Scaring me Hic!

I sighed. I can't text her back, this was too important! I have to save Elsa before she gets hurt, or Jack might freeze me, and  with Anna, she's rip me to pieces, Merida would shoot an Arrow through my head, and Punzie would choke me with her hair.  And I don't want that to happen.

Sorry for the short chapter! My apoligies(?) Sorry If I spelled that wrong, I'm really tired.