Not an update. Just some clarification.

Hello.

 There are probably very few people who are going to read this, but I thought I would explain some things about me, this account, and this story. Firstly, this account was created 5 years ago. I was VERY young and just leaving the fourth grade at that point. The writing, plot, characters, style, etc... are all terrible due to this being written by a 4th/5th grader, AKA a 9-10 year old. While I will say I was advanced in writing and literature for my age, the point still stands. The reason I have never updated past around 6th grade is because my writing and interests are far more mature than they were when I was in elementary school. I am going to be a Freshman in a few months, and an honors English student as well. To add an update to a story I wrote when I was 10 will totally disrupt the original flow of the story, no matter how terrible aforementioned flow may be. Additionally, I have zero interest in The Big Five anymore, nor have I had any interest within the past 3 years. As much as I would love to give this story a conclusion, there is just no more passion for this work. I used to hold this story and it's readers very close to my heart. Writing a new chapter made a passionate fire within me burn for all the readers to see through the newest update. However, the fire that burned so brightly is completely distinguished now. A similar fire burns for something new. As we grow older and mature, old interests die out. It is simply a fact of life. Writing a new chapter would be nostalgic, but there would be no passion. Maybe it is different for other writers, but writing a story with no passion feels cold. The writing doesn't show any emotion to the reader as it should. Maybe I will tell you all what was planned for this story, or I could leave it up for interpretation. But I just don't think I will ever continue or finish this story. I know I said might, but I just don't think it will satisfy those who followed this story so diligently. I do think I will write something for you all as a new chapter, but it will not be a total continuation of this specific story. 

Thank you all so much for the love you gave this story. The memories have stuck with me for years, and despite all the cringe-worthy moments for me, I truly hold you all and this story close. Writing this story gave me confidence due to the overwhelming feedback, and I believe it moved me forward as a writer. 

Love to all,

Tori