The cold REALLY bothers me!

Hiccups POV

I have liked Merida for over a year now, so the kiss made me over the moon with joy.  Suddenly in the hall snow started falling in the hall. Elsa and Jack were just standing there, Elsa in a Tank Top and shorts. " Elsa how does this not bother you?!" Merida shivered. " The cold doesn't bother me " She smiled. " Yeah? Well It bothers me!" She said. " Make it stop!" "Oh oops sorry" She closed her eyes and then the snow melted away. 

A few minutes later....

"Okay class! You are going to be given a solo assignment this week. You will choose a song of your own creation." Miss Melody announced in Music class. Solo?! ME?! I couldn't write a song if the first verse and the chorus were given to me. On the other hand Elsa looked really excited. I wonder Why...does she already have a song made?

Elsa's POV

When Miss Melody announced we were doing a solo project I got really excited cause I knew what song I would use. A song I wrote called "Let it Go". I couldn't wait to perform. Its one of my best songs.

A few days later.....

Today was the day the class would sing their songs. Merida's was called Fly. Hiccups was called Dragon's Fire.  Jacks was called,  Lost in Thought, and Punzie's was I Can See The Light. They were all pretty good. It was my turn. 

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint, to be seen...

Akingdom of Isolation, and it looks like, Im the queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside, couldn't keep it in heaven knows I've tried....

Don't let them in don't let them see be the good girl you always have to be, conceal don't feel don't let them know....Well know they know!

Let it Go, Let it go, can't hold it back anymore....Let it go Let it go Turn away and slam the door! I don't care what their going to say! Let the storm rage on...The cold never bothered me anyway.

Its funny how some distance, makes everything seem small, and the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all!

Its time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through, no right no wrong no rules me! Im free!!

Let it Go, let it go! I am one with the wind and sky,  let it go, let it go! You'll never see me cry... Here I stand, and hear  stay, let the storm rage on...

My power flurries through the air into the ground..My soul is spriling in frozen fractules all around! And one the thought crystal eyes is like an icy blast....I'm never goin back, the past is in the Past!

Let it go! Let it go, and i'll rise like the break of dawn! Let it go, let it go, that perfect girl is gone! Here I stand, in the light of day! Let the storm rage oooooooooooooon!!

The cold never bothered me anyway.

Everyone stared at me with awe. They were amazed. Hiccup Merida Jack and Punzie looked at me with disbelief.  Then everyone clapped and gave me a standing ovation. My teacher gave me An A+++++ I was over the moon with joy.

The Big Five in High SchoolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara