Sparks Fly ( Jelsa and Merricup )

Elsa's POV

I sure hope Hic doesn't tell Jack, but Jack is persuasive, so he probably will. Ugh why does life have to be so hard? I thought to myself. Suddenly i trip on fall into Jack, and are lips just millimeters apart. We jst stare unmoving. Then, he leans up and kisses me, and I let him. I slowly broke the kiss and we both got up, people were staring, some with glares, some with wide smiles. I saw Hic and Merida looking eyes wide with their arms crossed.  I look at Jack and he looks at me and smirks, then whispers, " Watch this" I had a feeling I knew whta he was going to do.

He walked up to Mer and Hic, and pushed their faces together, but not suprisingly kissed by themselves. Jack smiled misheaviously.

Jacks POV

Me and Elsa kissed, BEST DAY EVER. I saw Hic and Mer next to each other, so I decided why not. I knew they liked each other. I pushed them into eachother, and they shared a passionate, LONG kiss.

People cheered " JELSA MERRICUP JELSA MERRICUP!" Over and over.

Merida's POV

God darn Jack why do you do that, One half of me was saying and the other half was enjoying it completely.

" I REALLY like you Hic, and I have for a long time" I blushed.

" Me too." He answered, and then we continued kissing. Teen Love, who knew it could be so good?

Punzie's POV

So I walk iin the hall and I saw Elsa trip and fall into Jack, and then they kissed. Part of me was Jealous, but the other half was happy. I don't even know why, Then Jack made Mer and Hic kiss. So I guess they are all dating now. Im the only single one. Good thing I was planning to ask out Eugene, a boy from most of my classes. But why was I jealous of Jack and Elsa?