Chapter 5

Kyle/Kat

Kyle

After Kat, Anna, and Isabelle left, Bazil decided to go take a nap, I finished my pancakes and walked into the kitchen with Drake and Ryan following behind me.

"Dude, whats wrong with Kat? she was all happy and laughing then she just like stopped." Ryan said, putting his plate in the sink.

"I dont know. she wouldnt answer." I replyed

"How do you not know whats wrong with her. Arnt you suposed to know these thing?" Drake asked.

"I dont know! When I asked she just said Nothing." I repeated. I caught  Chirs looking at us while we were talking. He looked away when I looked at him. "C'mon lets go upstairs." I said walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. Once Ryan and Drake were in my room I closed and locked the door.

"whyd we come up here?" Ryan asked

"Cause. Chris was listing to us. and I had a idea on why kat might have gotten upset." I said.

"well spit it out." Ryan said

"Ok, she stopped talking and being happy when Chris came down stairs. Correct?" I asked.

"Yeah" Drake said.

"well I think that yesterday when we came in here and chris was in here and he said he was just talking to her, that they wernt talking."

"Well what do you think happened?" Ryan asked.

"I dont know. I think Chris did something to her."

"So why havent u yelled at Chris yet?"

"I dont want to yell at him yet. I dont have all the information yet. Once Kat and them get back I'll talk to her and see what I can get. But when Kat gets back Keep an eye on Chris. Just in case." I sighed.

"Are we telling Bazil this to?" Ryan asked. I was about to reply when the door opened. Even though I locked it... Bazil was standing there. He smiled, held up a pin, then walked in and closed and locked the door.

"Dont need to tell me. I was walkin by and heard you three talking." he said walking up to us. he stood by Ryan.

"Im not sure if I like the fact that you just picked the lock on my door." I said. He laughed.

"I wasnt really trying to acutally. I was hoping youd hear it and open the door."

"ever hear of knocking?" Drake asked.

"Pshft. Knocking is so overated. Anyway. when you say Watch Chris. Do you mean like follow him around? Like everywhere?" Bazil asked. Ryan Gibbs slapped Bazil on the back of the head. (If you watch N.C.I.S youd understand what just happened.... I love N.C.I.S (=  )

"Yes Bazil were gonna follow him everywhere. He wont suspect anything. In fact, we'll even sleep with him at night. Corse that'd be your Job. You dont have a mate." Ryan laughed. Both Drake and I gasped. I could see Bazils eyes start to turn yellow -each of us has our own eye color when we are starting to turn. Mine turn a stormy grey, Drakes turn brown, Bazils turn yellow, Ryans turn Green and im not sure about Anna, Izzy, or Chris- he started to growl. I jumped in between them.

"Hey!! Knock it off Both of you! God. Bazil, your only 16 you have plenty of time to find your mate. And Ryan. Seriously. Shut up. We have other things to deal with." I said. Ryan growled back at Bazil.

Oh he did Not just do that. Rex said. I honestly thought he had fallen asleep. I let my eyes turn to stormy grey and growled at Ryan. He Instantly stopped growling and stepped away looking at the ground.

God being alpha is diffucult.

Kat

I was Soooooo happy when Anna finaly decided that we were done shopping. She had bought me 15 different outfits, some shoes for her, and a couple outfits for Isabelle. I liked a lot of the outfits that I got but I did NOT like the fact that we were in the store for 3 hours.

"So. did you have fun?" Isabelle asked as we were loading the bags into the back of Kyles red 4 door truck.

"I guess. Id rather be laying in bed sleeping right now though." I said. She laughed. Anna got in the drivers seat and started the truck as we finished putting the last of the bags in the back of the truck. Then Isabelle got in the front passenger seat and I sat behind her. On the way back to Kyles house, we talked about random stuff. The most common subject was Taylor Lautner. I called him mine before Anna or Isabelle even got a chance to. As we were fighting over him, my Favorite song came on. Aperently I wasnt the only one that like that song because me and Anna both squealed with excitement and she turned it up. *In case your wondering, the song is Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab, I was to lazy to write the lyrics. You should listen to the song. its not what the title makes it sound like hehe* We both sang the whole song with Isabelle staring at us like we were crazy. At the end of the song we all ended up having a laugh attack. After the song we all fell silent. I caught Anna looking at me through the reveiw mirror.

"What?" I asked.

"Im trying to figure out whats wrong with you." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"At breakfast this morning you were talking and laughing and stuff. Then you just shut down." She replyed. And there it is. I was acutally expecting to have this convo on the way to the store. Not 3 hours later.

"Oh." was all I said.

"Well whats wrong?" Anna pressed on.

"Nothing."

"No it wasnt nothing. Even I could tell."  Isabelle said. I didnt reply.

"C'mon you can tell us. We wont tell." Anna pleaded. I seriously thought about telling them. I felt like I could trust them. But knowing my luck, theyd tell Kyle, hed flip out on Chris and Chris would come and kill me. Sorry but I dont feel like dieing right now. Well what if I dont tell them the whole truth???

"I dont really like Chris." I mummbled looking down at my lap.  Isabelle laughed.

"Who doesnt?" She asked.

"Everyone hates him." Anna added.

"So then why does he live with you guys. Acutally, why do all you guys all live with each other?" I asked. They hesitated.

"We cant tell you." Anna finally said.

"Corse. I forgot. Sorry" I grumbled looking out the window. Isabelle turned around and looked at me.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Isabelle asked.

"Im tired of being lied to." I said still looking out the window.

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said. Kyle wont tell me why He took me. Kyles eyes turn colors and he wont tell me why, Same with chris's eyes. Kyle growles all the time and it kinda freaks me out! Then He says he cares about me but would you kidnap someone you care about? AND the worst part is, I should be terrified of you and im not and I acutally Like Kyle" I snapped.

"He Has a reason for taking you!" Isabelle snapped back.

"Isabelle! We cant yell at her!" Anna said, slapping Isabelles shoulder.

"So what? she doesnt know about it yet!"

"Know about what?"I asked

"Nothing!!!!!!" Anna yelled.

"Ughh!!!" I sighed then continued looking out the window. The rest of the ride was quiet.. well, That went well...

                                     Authors note

so heres another part, hope u like it.  sorry if I made any mistakes. I was trying to finish this for you.

Sorry if it sucks......

Anyway. I like this chapter. idk y but I do. ok so yea. Imma start on the next part now...

but srsly tho. u should listen to Angel with a shotgun by The Cab if u havent already. Its a great song.......