Chapter 9

Kat/Kyle

Kat

Sooo When I woke up, I didnt feel to good. No infact I felt terrible. I had a huge head ache and my bones were hurting... Is that possible? I opened my eyes, got blinded by a light, then thought better of it and closed my eyes again.

"Kat? Are you awake?" Somone said. It was a girl. Im guessing it was Anna.

"Nope" I replyed. It didnt come out like I expected it to. it was more of a groan.

"Oh My! Thank God! Ok Dont move!" Anna said. I heard Anna run out of the room. I wasnt planing on moving. I was planning on sleeping longer. Like untill I was 30. Yes that would work.

No, that wouldnt work. Someone said, it was a girl. Except not out loud. like in my head. Is That Possible?

who are you and how are you talking in side of my head? I thought.

Im You. Well Kinda. Im not You, but im a part of you. Im your wolf.

My what?

Your wolf.

Say what?

Jesus. I Am Your Wolf. If you opened your eyes and looked at yourself you'd understand. She said. I slowly opened my eyes. I was laying on my side and instead of, you know, Arms and like Hands, I saw legs and Paws. Instead of a normal human nose I had a snout. I lifted my head up to look at the rest of my body. I looked like a dog. From what I could see, I was a silver color. And I had a tail!!

What the fuck happened to me!!!! I thought to 'my wolf'

Some one bit you and you turned into a werewolf. Whats not to get? She replied.

Wheres Kyle?! I need to talk to him!!!!

Calm yourself. That one girl went to go get him. But I can see why your so excited. I am too.

why are you excited?

Because I get to meet our mates wolf! Whats his wolfs name?????

I had to think for a minute before I rememberd what Kyle said it was Uh, Rex I think. Im pretty positive its Rex.

Oh my that sounds awesome!! OH by the way, My name is Mia. Your name is Kat correct?

Uh Yeah.. I said. then Mia did one of the most girliest screams ever.

OMG! Hes coming!! She squealed. I attempted to sit like a dog normaly would and after a second time of trying to figure it out, I accomplished my mission. Then the door opend and Kyle was standing there. he smiled. Oh my he's soo hot.

"Whoa. You look Nothing Like I thought you would." He said as he closed the door.

But im guessing you already Knew that. Kyles voice came into my head. I felt my tail start wagging.

Mia stop wagging your tail! I thought. It felt weird.

Hey, Its your Tail to. And I dont control your tail. Or what you do.

I dont care Stop it

you two ladies done yelling at each other? A different voice came into my head. It was slightly deeper then Kyles.

So Your Rex! Mia said

Correct. And you are?

Mia.