chapter 15

(iM DOING A MAJOR TIME JUMP. LIKE MAJOR. AND IM MAKING A SECOND BOOK INCASE YOU CARE. THE SECOND BOOK IS GOING TO BE CALLED RAISED BY WOLVES AND IT WILL BE LIKE 15 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE! SO KYLE WOULD BE 34, KAT 33, KENZI 20 AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. I MIGHT CHANGE THE NAME THOUGH, JUST SAYING)

Kat~

She was so beautiful....her tiny hands were clasped around my finger. Her brirght blue eye's were staring into mine. Her skin was so soft. So flawless...

"Kat?" Someone said. I looked up at the door and saw Kyle standing in the door way. I smiled. He smiled back and walked in, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Hii" I said while carefully moving closer to him. Lilla giggled. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Wasnt Lilla sleeping?" Kyle asked while wrapping a arm around me.

"She was. But she woke up. Someone forgot to change her diaper before they put her down for her nap." I said looking at Kyle. He looked at me then at Lilla then back at me

"Opps.....I forgot..." He mumbled

"Mhm" I rested my head on his shoulder. Lilla reached out towards Kyle.

"Eh." She said. And smiled

"She wants you to hold her" I closed my eyes. I felt Kyle reach out and grab Lilla.

"Kat you look exhausted. Why dont you take a nap. I got Lilla" he kissed my forehead

"Ok..." I said and layed down on the bed. It didnt take long for me to go to sleep.

Dream:

Lilla was walking around in the woods by her self. She was older. Much older. In her teens. She still had her bright blue eyes. Her wavy brown hair was long and fell down past her shoulders. Why was she by herself? Something wasnt right.....

Lilla walked up to a house. The house didnt look familer. Maybe she was on some other territory. She seemed like she knew the place. She first knocked on the door then entered the house.

Inside the house she hugged some one. The person she hugged was facing the other way while she faced foward. The guy she was hugging had grey hair. He was tall. He looked twice her age! Why was she hugging him! Ew!

I still couldnt see the guy's face. This was annoying me. Lilla laughed and ran outside through the back door with the guy running after. Lilla turned to a wolf. She was a light brown with golden eye's. She took off into the woods. The guy chasing her also turned to a wolf.

He was a giant black wolf...with red eye's....

Chris..

Chris~

I stood a safe distance away from Kyle and Kat's house. The baby had been born a few months ago. I was going to get my revenge on him. I would make him suffer. He would lose the only two things he loves the most. And I would be the one taking them from him.

I growled softly at nothing in particuler and slowly backed away. I had a plan to think about.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~
Author's note

Sooo I finished. Im done with this book. The next book that im making like I said is called Raised by Wovles and if you want you can go look for it now if you want. I would really love it if you continued reading it. So please share and vote and all that jazz. Ok so byeeee

Andrea <3