Rules

Rules for the judges....
1. You all should be fair while judging the os.

2. Dosti yaari baad mein. Friendship should be displayed in the other forums not here.

3. The os you choose as the winner. Pm it to me I.E. flying-cupid and the os you think was worth appreciation should be followed by it.
For example if I found the 3rd os as the best amd 7th os as worth appreciation.... I will write...
   1. 3rd os
   2. 7th os
And pm it to flying-cupid

4. If anyone tries to bribe you in anyway, feel free to pm me personally, not on this account.

5. If you have some suggestions or recommendations, then you are on the right place. Your voive will be heard.

6. Be fair. Apne dil ki sunna. And yes, it won't be disclosed which judge voted for which os.

7. If the judges want to participate in this, their votes and winners wont be counted.

8. Last and the most important of all. It is ur moral and fundamental duty to spread ISHQBAAZI...

============================

Rules for the Participants...

1. Fair play guys...
No bashing, no criticising.

2. No piracy. All the members associated with this group are against piracy. We will neither do this nor let you do this.

3. A person can send us just a single os for a round.

4. Keep calm and maintain it till the results are displayed. It sometimes might take sometime.

5. Even the other members, except for judges, who are newbies can participate.

6. If once participated, no backing off.

7. Send us your os on time. If you all need extension of time, inform us beforehand. 

8. Send it to our email id - www.ishqbaazforever@gmail.com

9. Many contests will be conducted. So wait and polish ur skills to win the comp.

10. You all will be given one or two lines.... easy in the first round(to help you all understand it) and you have to weave a story on that.

11. Fill the form as follows...
      Username-
      RealName-
      Joined Wattpad On- (mention the date)

12. It is important to follow this club for being a participant.

13. Spread Ishqbaazi for early updates.

HOPE U ALL UNDERSTOOD IT. IF ANY PROBLEM, PM US.
REGARDS.
SIGNING OFF,
flying-cupid