4th OS

Here is the fourth one...

Title- second chance

Shivay's pov

I habe always heard that their is always a seconf chance for our mistakes...for the mistakes that we commit..

Same goes to me...thanks to god and my wife that she gave me a second chance...

Sometimes second chance work out better than the first because u already learned from ur mistakes..

Flashback

Shivay- anu...i guess we r over now...so u can just leave..i will send u the divorce papers soon...*said shivay being emotionless* 

Anika- but shivay how can u say this..
We...r just married...

Shivay- anika look its not working with me...i know its wrong..but then also..the truth is that i love tia...and she is cming to pick me..i am going with her...u can stay here..

Anika- okk sure..its ur life..u can do what u want...* she said with tears in her eyes* 

Shivay- anika r u sure..what about u 

Anika- shivay i can never moveon...i really love u...i cant accept anyone else...if u love tia..u can go to her...i wont stop u...*trying to stop her tears* 

Shivay- okk then she will be cming in 30 mins..i need to leave...

Anika went and started packing his clothes.and also instructed him to take care of his health...which bought tears in shivay's eyes...seeing her care and selfless love...but tia overpowered..and soon he left the house..where as anika fell on her knees...after few seconds there was a knock on the door...anika opened it and shivay hugged and cried...

Shivay- anika..i am sry...i cant leave u...not possible..can u give me a second chance..to prove myself..plz...

Anika- yes shivay...im a very patient person and i give plenty of second chances but i am not a saint..i have my limits so..this time dont forget...or else..

Shivay- i wont...

And they kissed a kiss of love..

Flashback end

That day's second chance served frutiful for me..i got my beautiful..wife..who is in my arms now..and also going to be my child's mother...

Shivay* pecked her nose* i love u baby..

Anika*pecking his lips back* i love u too my honey...u were correct sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together..it was only a test of our relationship...which we both passed.....

_____THE END_____

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT...
NOW PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT ON THIS TO MAKE THIS WIN...
WITH LOVE,
ISHQBAAZ_FOREVER TEAM