2nd OS

So this is the second OS we received for our competition.
______________

Title :

~•Thank you Starbucks💚 •~
( Our First Meet. )

•••

" Anika .... Anika .... Anika ...
Where are you ? I am back home... "
A Loud Manly Voice was heard all over the Empty Living Room of the Oberoi Mansion.

" Shivaay Sir, Ma'am is in The Room. "
A servant passing by informed him.

Immediately hearing the above words, Shivaay like a lighting bolt rushed towards His Room Sorry-Sorry
‘ Their ’ Room where the Love of His Life was waiting for him.

As soon as he entered his room, He was Mersmeried with the sight infront of him.

His Wife, Anika was sitting on the bed dressed in a Ivory Star Print Pajamas with her back resting on the headboard while her lap held a big book and her hand held a Big Bar of Chocolate which she was munching on and also munching on various chips with her other hand which was surrounded around her on the bed along with some cookies jars and ice-cream tubs and of course her favourite - a plate of ‘ Aloo Puri ’ too .

The Sight did not shock him even a bit seeing his Wife surrounded with so many food items as he knew Pregnancy has made his 6 months pregnant Wife a Foodie...

" Baby "
Shivaay softly called out to her as he sat down next to her.

" Billuji... "
Anika happily screamed as she seen her husband after 24 hours as he had gone to Pune for a Urgent And Important Business Meeting.

" How are you ?  "
She asked as she settled down on his lap.

" I am fine but How is my Baby and My Baby's Princess doing ? "
Shivaay asked her back as he hugged her tightly.

" Ekdum Khidkitod... You know We missed you so much that is why I was going through our Scrapbook. "
Anika cutely says with a pout on her face.

" Aww.. I missed you both too. "
Shivaay immediately pecked that pout making Anika go Cherry Red.

" BTW which Scrapbook you are talking about?  "
Slightly Confused Shivaay questioned.
" Arrey this Scrapbook, I am talking about... "
Anika said as he showed him a Big Bright Colorful Scrapbook.

It was the ‘ShiVika Scrapbook ’.
The Scrapbook contained Various Pictures of Shivaay's , Anika's, Shivika's pics and also Some Combined pics of them and also pictures of some places of theirs....

Shivaay and Anika both started flipping through the book as they were reviving old memories when their eyes fell on a photo.

The photo of the most Special Place for them .
The place where they met for the First time -

STARBUCKS💚.

FLASHBACK [ London, 2010.]

A Girl dressed up in a Blue Dungaree was sitting in Starbucks studying for her big test which she had on Monday.