2ND OS

THIS IS THE SECOND ENTRY FOR THIS COMPETITION...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST HEARTBREAK

 Her pov
"Dear diary, I wish that I could tell him, what I feel, but I never did!" "I never realized how much it hurts, when your first love breaks your heart." "Because I was an emotionless person, but then I met Shivaay and he changed my life, I started to develop feelings!" "I still remember the day clearly, when I realized my feelings for him, I was the most happiest girl in my whole college." "Everyone was shocked seeing the emotionless girl smilling, talking to others, helping and being friendly towards them." "Shivaay was always nice to me, whenever I had a problem he helped me to solve it, which was cute for me." "Slowly we both became friends, but for me it was something more." "I remember my and Shivaay's first kiss in the rain, we both were drunk, because we went to a party together." "He always made me smile, he made me feel wanted and loved, because my parents never cared for me, for them I was some useless kid, but now they can't say anything, because I showed that I'm not useless, but a way better than them that's me Anika Goenka!" "If anyone reads my diary, then I may have killed someone with my chameli(my shoe)." "You must be thinking that I'm crazy for giving a name to my shoes, but I'm not." I finished writing my diary and went to sleep, which consumed after I laid down the bed.
End of her pov

Meanwhile at his place

His pov
"She was the only girl I ever loved, but still I broke her heart into piece, because I wanted the best to happen to her and to make her stronger!" "I miss her her, her care, love, sweetness and her craziness." "I loved her, love her, will love her forever as my heart belongs to her only." "Teri yaadoon ne mere dil ko banth kar rakha hai(your memories have closed my heart)." "Tere liye yeh dil pagal hai(My heart is crazy for you only)." I went the place, where I used to live, I saw her there, she didn't look good, she looked like she was dead or has taken drugs, I found something that belongs to her, I took it, kissed her forehead and left the place forever leaving her behind, but the truth is that I'm dying without her. I went home and started reading her diary, the last sentence was heart wrenching, because it was written in there: "Someone has sent me a dead message, stating: "I will kill you, your son Ansh and the father of your child Shivaay Singh Oberoi." That person used to sent me one every day, until I killed him, I'm guilty, because I have killed my own twin sister and now I will kill myself and this for once and for all." "End of my diary." "Anika!" I shouted painfully. "It was my fault not yours, I killed her as well as you my love!"
End of his pov  

 THE END

Hope u all liked it. Now vote, comment on it.

Ishqbaaz_Forever team