6th OS

So guys gear up for the 6th OS.
___________

Title :- He Is The One.

Crystalline sweat drops cascaded down her forehead making their way to downward direction, drenching her with the saline water. She was cycling at the maximum speed she can. She was already late for school. It was her first day at school.
If Sundari Bua hadn’t stopped and made her do the household chores her then she would be on time after dropping Sahil at his school. She can accept help from Daksh, her cheapda neighbour kid who had been eyeing her for many days and she is not interested in him and shooed him away.

She is an independent girl. She was not the one of the damsel in distress who is waiting for her Prince Charming to came in the pearl white horse and swept off her in his arms and carry her away from all the storms. She was a taadibaaz khitkitod fighter who doesn’t give a damn to the world what they think about her. She is fearless and a lioness who has fought with this cruel world for her existence and she is not broken but bent in a new shape which will not broke by any over sweet covering of flattery which comes out as a spit from the flamboyant upper class elite girls. She was never the one to live her life with carrying ‘ehsaans’ instead she will do everything herself and starve if needed than asking someone’s help, which is a weak point of humans, according to her ideology.

She was now almost near the school gate. Only 15 minutes left for the gate to be close. She phewed. She was not late. She increased the rotation of the wheels of the bicycle by pedalling more and more by her boot clad feet. She was about to turn left in the direction of the parking lot of the students where other cycles were kept.

Then everything was going fine with her but all of a sudden.

CRASH!!!!

Her Chanchal, Her blue silver Ladybird bicycle collided with a similar version and colour of Blue-Silver Avon Cycle which usually were rid by boys. In spur of minutes, the crasher and Annika were on ground with Chanchal and the Avon Cycle. The Avon cycle was lying on the cemented patch worked road which was made for the riding or driving of bicycles more safer and comfortable, with Chanchal on the top.

As for their owners, they were few feet away from them. The crasher boy was lying with Annika on top his muscled up chiselled body. The wind around them started casting a beautiful spell of gentle breeze making the two airheads fall in to the web of attraction.

Annika lifted her head up to check the face of the person who made her end up in such a position. In turn of casting him an angry face, she got mesmerised seeing the calm blue hues of the crasher boy. His eyes were blue. His eyes fluttered open, revealing icy blues that were framed with thick long lashes. It pierced right through her, those cold eyes of his. She was dead nervous; she did not know how scary and intimidating or soft his eyes could be. No matter how less of a war freak that boy looked like, she knew those faint glints in his eyes as well. She had seen them before, they were unmistakably the eyes of a killer, there was no doubt it.

As for the cheapda crasher, he got lost in Anni’s eyes. Annika eyes were the color of espresso, his favourite drink and the eyes were having reddish brown flecks. Her eyes entrapped him in a cage.

Enthralled by her beauty, he pulled her closer and unknowingly both leaned closer and closer. They both are breathing heavily. Their noses were touching each other and lips are 5 inches away from each other.

Both are going to have a kiss but as always it is said that every good thing comes to an end, so did the almost kiss too.
They were interrupted by the loud whistle of Khannaji who had made a video of them crashing against each other and  it is the first interesting scene of morning which he won’t miss.
He recorded everything.
“Ooi Love Birds! You both have only 5 minutes left for the bell to ring. Hurry Up! Gate will be closed.” He shouted.
Continuing his talk, he teased them, “You both have more 2 years to romance. PDA costs 50p per eyelock, Rs 1 per kiss and hugging cost 25p per second. Before I make a list of all this, go and keep your cycle in the parking lot and run to your class.”
ShivIka are embarrassed.
Both run for their life.
They reached the classroom and shared the same seat and avoided talking each other after the morning intimate fiasco minus the introduction.
Shivaay however, didn’t want to be anything uncomfortable between them so he cooked up a plan to talk her in his way in the recess.
RECESS TIME
Annika was going to stroll near the swings which she had found with the help of Chanda during her earlier visit to the school. It was well hidden in the school garden with the help of plants and trees. She needs to clear her mind and focus on her studies for the rest of the day.
She without talking anyone went there. She started to swing like a pendulum(in oscillatory motion) and  was in peace.
She closed her eyes. A flash of blue danced before her eyes. His eyes. That Kaanji Aankhon wala bhaggad billa.
She smiled at her thought. She had noticed his eyes.
His eyes were blue. Not the ordinary sky blue, or the colour of the paint flaking off of the old shed in the back of the field, or even the little flowers that spring up by the side of the road. His eyes were blue like the sea, crystal clear blue- shimmering and crashing and churning. Looking into his eyes you could hear the waves falling against the shore; see the foam flying into the air. His eyes were blue like the sky right before the sun disappears- dark rich indigo, with specks of wild colours here and there. His eyes were blue like that warm wool sweater that you put on when the air gets that chill- comfortable, warm, and familiar. His eyes were that kind of blue.