4th OS

This is the fourth OS we received for the competition. So go on and vote, comment on it.
______________

Title- OUR MARRAIGE

All were running here and there after all today there was two big weddings in oberoi mansion....one of the eldest son with miss ragini malhotra and another of the ex wife of mr shivay singh oberoi with the vikram thappar.....

The oberoi mansion was itself looking like a bride..but clouds of sadness gathered in the hearts of the two most important people....shivay and anika....there souls were longing to be one.....but everything was getting destroyed by a single word ego....which was leading to the death of their heart....they were nothing without each other.....

Anika was sitting in front of the mirror in a beautiful bridal lahenga...but nothing could make her smile...her smile faded more...her facial makeup was of tear stains and pluffy eyes....she was sitting holding her mangalsutra which shivay had made her wear.....she loved it to the core.....anika was hiding this fact from shivay that she took away that mangalsutra from his drawer.....

Anika's pov

Aab mein or nahi seh sakti....ek din shivay ne mujhse forcefully shadi ki thi....par woh din ab mere life ki sabse khushi ki din thi....aaj mein vikram se shadi nahi kar sakti...kya shivay sach much mujhe bhul gaye....mein unhe kabhi bhi apne dil se nahi nikal sakti.....mein unke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hu...par kisi or ki nahi ban sakti..mein ne pehle bhi unhe kaha tha ki koi or muhje chu nahi sakta...par ab toh shivay khud chate hai ki mein shadu kar lu....mein unhe ragini ke sath nahi dekh sakti......mein unse bohot pyaar karti hu...mere pass itni takat nahi hai ki mein unhe kisi or ka hote dekh saku....mujhe pata hai ki unhone kabhi mujhe trust nahi kiya...par mein unse karti hu or hamesha karungi...mujhe yeh biswas nahi hota ki woh mujhe chodne ke liye taiyar hai....* her thoughts were disturbed when she heard janvi calling her down....she felt a sudden weakness as soon as she stoid up but ignored it and walked out*

Shivay 's pov

Ab toh lagta hai ki mein khud apne haat toh se apni pyaar anika ko maar raha hu......she doesnt deserve all these...par mein yeh sab sirf sach janne ke liye kar raha tha...par mein bhul gaya tha ki anika mere khushi ke liye haste haste apni jaan bhi de sakti hai...usne apni self respect ko bhi dao pe laga diya tha.....mein hamesha bolta hu ki mein sab kuch thik kar dunga  par mere ego ki waja se sab kuch galat ho jata hai....i promise anika aaj mein tumhe apna banaunga...i will marry u anika...tum sirf meri ho.....i can never share u with anyone...i love u anika...yes i know i love u and i am soon going to confess....i know ki mene kabhi bhi tum pe trust nahi kiya par iss baar mein yeh galti nahi karunga...i know that u have not removed my ring...is a plan to trap us...par hamari pyaar in sab se badkar hai....i will make all the culprits confess....i promise u...pinky promise..*he thought when he saw anika decending towards the hall.....without any emotion on her face....his heart was piercing more and more by seeing his live in pain due to him*  

Anika went to the mandap and sat......beside vikram.....the main culprit of everything was just waiting for shivay to show up...and that is no one other than ragini...the so calked bride of shivay.....soon shivay came....anika looked at him with teary eyes... shivay knew he was the reason of her tears....but now it was time for all kind of mysteries to be revealed.....shivay was walking towards the mandap but changed his way and stood before a screen....

Shivay- hello ladies & gentlemen.....today before marrying...with the most important woman of my life.....my life.....i wanna show u all some clips which r a proof of this......

* lights were turned down...and all concerntated on the screen.....the video proofs of that shows that whatever attacks were done on ragini...were pre-planned by her....all eyes were on ragini after the video was finished.....all showing disgust & fear.......then  a slap landed on ragini's face...by none other than pinky..ragini was angry as her plan flopped..soon samar and vikram also confessed everything ...and left..tej ordered the media to take a leave as there was a lot of confusions...but shivay stopped them and made anika stand up from the mandap and went in front of the media and their family....*

Shivay- annika....i know u were upset & dishearted thinking that i will let u go with vikram...never...why vikram...even if the god wants to make u away from me..i will become the protect sheild of urs.....i know that i failed to understand ur innocence three months back...but it was because i could not see the love of my life leaving me....that time my anger overpowered my love....even i am a human being...plz mujhe maaf kardo.......i always said u na that i will never crawl in front of u...but u r the only woman whom i would love to kneel down to....after all i love u mrs oberoi..and yes who told u that i dont have rights on u....i am ur husband...i never signed those papers...how could i let my love go away from me......wil u marry me mrs oberoi....will u become my  blushing queen again....i am missing ur presence...ur words...ur everything....ur antics..which annoy me but r the best part of my life......i knew the first time we met u would be kinda hard to forget...after all no one has the power to make the sso kneel down except u.....i love u my dear anika....

Anika was teary eyed after listening his proposal.....she was feeling as if she got her reason to live back.....it felt as if she got all her happiness back....

Anika* with tears* yes.....

Shivay* rubbing her tears and caressing her cheecks and wispering* say the full thing dear....i am waiting....

Anika*wispering back* not now.....later plz...alone.....

Shivay* his cute naughty smile* okk wiffy.....as u wish....* anika blushed*

As they were about to sit for the marraige..pinky tried to stop it...but was made quiet by shakti..as he wanted his son's happiness...

shivika married with all rituals and took the vows again...but this time with full determination and faith it the marraige...their re-marrige removed that word forced marrige from their life....it was a happy start for both...after marraige both took blessing from all and hugged omrugauriya......

Then they proceded towards their room....to complete what was left incomplete..shivay lovked the door as soon as they entered..anika knew it eould be a long night for them.....

Anika*went and wrapped her hands around shivay's torso..with out a word shivay wrapped his hands around her waist and hugged her tightly...* i love u too shivay...i cant think a life without u...u mean everything to me.....but how did u accept me without knowing the truth...

Shivay- annika...when we first met i honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me....now i cant let that one truth affect our relationship....its way more stronger..and when u r by my side no one can break me...just remember  meeting uwas not the first day of the rest of my life ...it was the first day of the best of my life..and we both together can fight everything but alone we r nothing now i dont want to know anything...i just want u with me....and want to spend this moment...with u in my arms.....

This moment was bliss....
With eachother beside....
Their love overpowered all....
This was how they spent their life....

The end....

So readers was it cool? N awesome moment we all want to happen in reality?
If yes vote and comment to make such a wonderful writer win.
And judges; kuch nahi nothing to say, there are some more to come.