Chapter 9: The First Day

*Sana's POV*

No way. Jihyo already hired me?!
Both me and Chewy had our mouths open.

"Um isn't there supposed to be an interview or something before you hire someone right away?" Jihyo just laughed.

"Well since Tzuyu talks so much about you then that means I get an idea of who you are. To Tzuyu you're very caring, sweet, and very adorable. Plus if Tzuyu talks about you this much then I think she trusts you. If she trusts you then I trust you."

I noticed Chewy was looking away but I could tell she was blushing.

"So when do I start?"

"Well you will be taking afternoon shifts with Tzuyu and sometimes with Dahyun too. Dahyun switches from the morning and afternoon shifts." Dahyun waved and gave her bright smile at the mention of her name.

"So how does tomorrow sound?"

"Yes that's great!" Jihyo stuck out her hand.
I shook it.

"Welcome to the team Sana."

"Thanks Jihyo."

We said our goodbyes and left. When we were walking back home we couldn't stop talking about how excited we were to work together tomorrow.

The day passed by quickly and soon it was the day to start working. As promised, we went on our morning jog together. After jogging we passed the time by watching a few k-dramas.
Soon it was time for work.

"Sana unnie come on we're gonna be late!"
I stumbled with my shoes running to the door.

"Yeah I'm coming. Yah! Why am I so clumsy?"
Chewy just hugged me.

"Because it's the way you are and I like you like that."

I returned the hug and we quickly walked to work. Luckily we weren't late. Just a few minutes to spare. Jihyo passed me the uniform to change into and once I was done she guided me on the usual routine of how to do the job. It was pretty easy and I got the hang of it pretty fast so she left me on my own. She said to call her if I needed anything.

I thanked her and went to work. Chewy was busy with checking the supplies so I was just standing there bored because nobody was in yet. Then Dahyun greeted me.

"Hey Sana. You're looking a little lonely so I thought I should keep you company."

"Sure I could use the company."

We had a few conversations, casually stopping when a customer was in. The more I got to know Dahyun I noticed that she's like a sunshine with everyone. Literally the girl could light up the room with her smile and happy personality. No wonder Jihyo hired Dahyun.

Occasionally, Dahyun would look over my shoulder and I would turn to see what she was looking at, but I only saw Chewy who was diligently working.

"What are you looking at Chewy for?"

"Oh nothing just checking if she's doing her job."

I just shrugged it off and continued to work while having a few breaks to chat with Dahyun.
Soon our shift was over and I waved goodbye to Dahyun.

"Let's hangout sometime."

"Sure why not?" Dahyun smiled her big smile.

"Awesome! Can't wait!" She hugged me and I returned the hug. I waved a final goodbye and left with Chewy.