Chapter 28: The Meeting

*Tzuyu's POV*

After Sana unnie fell asleep, I gently tucked a few strands of her hair that had fallen on her face. She's so pretty~ I could never get tired of looking at her.

I felt a nudge on my arm and looked over at Momo who was sitting right beside me. She gave a smile and leaned in closer to my ear.

"You guys are really cute~ No SaTzu No Life!"

I playfully rolled my eyes and smirked.

"So how about you guys? I can see what's happening with you two~"

Momo looked over at Mina who was asleep on her shoulder just like Sana unnie. She just smiled and hugged Mina closer.

I left them alone and kept on watching the movie. It wasn't long before the movie ended and the only ones awake were Jihyo, Dahyun, and I. Jihyo turned off the tv and looked around.

"Oh you guys are still awake?"

I nodded and Dahyun waved. Jihyo looked at her phone screen.

"1:27 a.m"

She put her phone on the table and laid down, pulling the blanket over her shoulder.

"You guys should get some rest. JYP requested a meeting tomorrow."

Dahyun and I looked at each other and back at Jihyo.

Dahyun: "Alright fine...but I still don't feel tired though..."

Jihyo looked at Dahyun.

"Come on Dubu~ go to sleep."

Dahyun grinned and turned over, facing away from Jihyo and I. She pulled the covers over her head and began to sleep. Jihyo now looked over towards me.

"How about you Tzuyu? You're not tired either?"

I shook my head and told her that I just couldn't sleep.

"Just go outside for a little bit. Maybe it will help with some fresh air."

I nodded and carefully placed Sana unnie down. Jihyo turned over and started to fall asleep.

I walked outside, careful to shut the door quietly. After shutting the door, I stepped outside and laid down next to a tree. It was a really beautiful tree, very big, with the leaves turning a soft yellow, brown, and orange/red color.

Autumn was here, the soft breeze, gentle silence, it really made me feel peaceful.

I continued to gaze at the amazing scenery in front of me, not noticing that Sana unnie had secretly laid down next to me. Her head was on my shoulder.

"Chewy~ why aren't you sleeping? It's already 2 in the morning."

Surprised by her presence, I shuddered a little. She noticed this and wrapped the blanket around me. I gladly took it and enjoyed the warmth it brought.

Sana unnie had cuddled closer, sleeping almost immediately before saying, "Come on Chewy...*yawn*... let's go to sleep..."

I chuckled at how cute Sana unnie was when she's sleepy.

"Alright Sana unnie, I'll go to sleep."