Chapter 34: Halloween Special

*Tzuyu's POV*

"Chewy-ah~"

I recognized the voice and opened my eyes.

"Hey Sana unnie."

"Hey Chewy~ sorry to disturb your nap but can you guess what today is?"

"Hm...Halloween?"

"Yep! Come on it's almost night, let's go dress up in our costumes! The members are also coming along with us and we are all matching!"

"Oh really? What are we all dressed up as?"

"We are all dressed up as Harry Potter characters! It will really look like we came from Hogwarts." Sana unnie said with a giggle.

I chuckled. "Yeah, ok I'll go and change now."

I got up off of the couch and went to my shared room. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were done changing and I looked at their costumes. Wow they really do look like they came from Hogwarts.

"Oh hey Tzuyu~" they both said.

"Hey Dahyun, Hey Chaeyoung."

"We will wait for you in the living room. Don't take too long~" Dahyun teased.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Beauty takes time you know~"

"Haha whatever~" Chaeyoung teased back.

They both laughed as they left the room. I grabbed the costume that was hanging from the closet door and changed.

After changing I looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed a few things and put on the glasses that came along with it. I nodded my head with approval and walked out of the room.

I reached the living room where the other members were waiting for me.

"So where are we heading?" I asked while standing next to Sana unnie.

"There's a fall festival going on that's not far from here." Jihyo said.

"That's sounds cool."

"Yeah, food, games, and there's also some surprises, as it says on the website here." Mina said while looking at her phone.

"Ooo~ I wonder what are some of the surprises?" Momo said.

"I don't know but we should start heading over there since it's almost time to start." Mina pointed out.

"Ok let's go!" Jihyo said.

We left the dorm and headed into both of the vans parked outside. We told the driver the address and he punched it into the gps.

After about 20 minutes of driving we arrived at the festival. There were several hundred people there already. Along with them, the paparazzi were there too.

We steppped out of the vans and waved to the paparazzi taking pictures. Of course our manager arranged some bodyguards so they wouldn't be too close.

Several fans had squealed at the sight of us and we greeted them along with an autograph.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ how are you guys?" Jihyo said while signing a fan's book.

The fans responded back with "good!~"

"That's good to hear! Please support us~ we will try our best!" Jihyo said waving at the fans.