Chapter 37: Gucci

*Sana's POV*

We drove back to the dorm and when we arrived, everyone was excited to see Tzuyu's dog...well except Dahyun. She was afraid, I wonder what got her so afraid of animals?

Gucci was held by everyone and Gucci was enjoying it. She barked happily around the members and Dahyun jumped at every single bark she made.

"Dahyun? What's got you so scared of animals in the first place?"

She hid her face behind a pillow and crossed her legs. I walked up to her and sat down next to her. I pulled the pillow away and asked again. She hesitantly took a breath and said, "I'm not afraid of all animals...it's just dogs and cats..."

"Why?"

The members all fell silent and Chewy was holding Gucci.

"A dog bit me when I was younger."

"Was it bad?"

She nodded her head and told us that she had to get stitches. We were shocked at the news. I hugged Dahyun and I said, "It's ok, I understand why you're afraid of dogs and cats now. If I were you I'd probably be in the same position."

The members joined in on the hug and Dahyun smiled.

"I'm glad to have you guys with me."

"We are too Dahyun."

We continued to hug for a few more minutes and Gucci rubbed her nose against Chewy's arm. She looked at Gucci and Gucci let out a whimper.

Chewy patted her head and got up.

"I'm going to go get Gucci some water and buy some supplies for her. Sana unnie want to come with?"

"Sure."

I got up and followed Chewy to the kitchen, along with Gucci following behind me.

Chewy got a bowl and switched the tap water on. She filled it up about halfway since Gucci was a small dog. She set it down and Gucci started drinking from the bowl.

"Ok come on Sana unnie. Let's go buy supplies."

We headed towards the door and Jihyo stopped us before we were outside.

"Wait take the Vlive camera. Might be fun for you to film this." Jihyo said with a wink. Chewy playfully rolled her eyes and smiled. She took the camera and we said goodbye.

"Take care of Gucci for me!~" Chewy yelled while closing the door. The members yelled back, "Yeah!~"

She grinned and closed the door. We took Chewy's car and drove over to the pet store. Chewy found a parking spot and said, "So should we start the Vlive now?"

"Yeah."

She took out the camera and pressed record. Already there were several thousands of people and we greeted them.

"Annyeong! So where are we today? Can you guess?"

The comments were flooding in with guesses and of course nobody knew where we were. We looked at each comment and Chewy said, "Well we are at the pet store because I got a dog!"