Chapter 11: The Bet

*Tzuyu's POV*

"You were jealous of me and Sana weren't you?"

I was left standing there speechless. No I wasn't jealous...was I? Agh stop thinking...

"No I wasn't jealous. Just a little left out that's all."

"Really? Because I can see that you're jealous whether you see it or not."
I scoffed.

"Want me to prove it? Ok let's make a bet right here right now. You can hang out as much as you want with Sana unnie and if I'm jealous then you can make me do whatever you want me to do."

She seemed intrigued at the idea of making me do whatever she wanted. I mean come on that's like a deal of a lifetime. Who wouldn't take it?

"Alright deal but if I'm wrong...which I highly doubt... you can make me do whatever you want me to do. Deal?"

"Deal."

We shook hands and waved each other goodbye.

I went back to the apartment and opened the door. I plopped on the couch and rubbed my hands across my face.

What did I just do?

Simple. I made a deal with Dahyun and now I'm nervous that I'm gonna lose.

Agh what have I gotten myself into...

I don't wanna do whatever Dahyun has planned...for all I know it could be anything!
Aish I'm screwed...

Just then Sana unnie's door opened and a sleepy Sana came out.

"Chewy? You're still awake?"

She sat down beside me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Uh yeah sorry I couldn't sleep."

She sleepily sat up and looked at me.

"Well do you want me to stay here with you until you do?"

"Um sure I guess...if you don't mind that is..."

"Of course I don't mind. You're my best friend Chewy. Just stay here I'll go get the blanket."

I stayed still until Sana unnie came back. She put the blanket over us and snuggled closer to me. She instantly fell asleep as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I chuckled. She looks so cute when she's sleeping.

I took the moment to examine her features. She had pretty light skin but not as light as Dahyun. Her cheeks were like squirrel cheeks which was pretty adorable. Then my eyes fell on her lips.

I guess I stared at her too long because heat was rising to my cheeks. Agh what am I doing?!
I shook my head and tried to get some sleep.

This night was going to be a long night...