Chapter 15: The Question

*Sana's POV*

I left to get Chewy some medicine. I searched through the cabinets and finally found it. I grabbed it and also got a glass of water.

Heading towards the bedroom I wondered what Chewy was going to tell me. "I...can't tell you..." That just kept replaying in my head. She sounded so hurt by just saying that. I really hope she's ok once we talk about it...whatever it is...

I reached her bedroom and gave her the medicine. She took it with the glass of water and gulped it down.

"Ah that feels better already...thanks Sana unnie."

I smiled at her.

"Your welcome Chewy. Now go get some rest. We can talk about it later."

"Ok...night Sana unnie."

I tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead.

"Night Chewy."

I saw that she had a smile on her face as she fell asleep. I left her room with a smile on my face. I had this warm feeling going around. It felt nice yet I didn't know what it was. Heading to my bedroom I changed and jumped in bed.

I kept thinking about Chewy. Wait why was I thinking of her? I shrugged it off and tried to get some sleep.

The next morning I woke up as usual to make breakfast. I walked towards the kitchen and started cooking. As I was cooking I felt something on my shoulder and waist. I looked over and saw Chewy with a sleepy look on her face.

"Morning Sana unnie."

I smiled.

"Morning Chewy. Did you have a good night sleep?"

"Yeah."

She yawned and buried her face into my shoulder. It looks like she fell back asleep again. She looks so cute. I didn't notice that I was blushing until Chewy looked up and pointed it out.

"Sana unnie~ your blushing~ you look cute when you blush."

"Uh...um..."

I continued cooking and finished after a few minutes. At that point my heart was racing. Why was I feeling like this?

I placed the food on the table and we both sat down to eat. We had comfortable silence as we ate.

"Hey Sana unnie? Can uh...we talk about last night...? I might as well get it out of the way..."

"Sure Chewy. We can take as long as you like."

"Ok so...um the reason...I got drunk...was because I was feeling upset about...*mumbles*"

She covered her mouth and looked away.

"What? Can you look at me? Please? I just want to help you."

"It was about you and Dahyun. I was jealous and I lost the bet so now I have to call Dahyun."

I took a deep breath.

"Alright Chewy go call her. I'll be here to support you."

"Ok Sana unnie. Thanks."

She got out her phone and dialed Dahyun's number. It rang for a few seconds and then Dahyun answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dahyun. You won the bet...so what do I have to do?"

"Is Sana there with you right now?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Well this has to be private so get to a room and I'll tell you what you have to do."

"Fine..."

Chewy got up and went to her bedroom. I wanted to just put my ear on the door and listen to their conversation. But I can't do that to Chewy.

A few minutes later she came out and she sat back down. She looked at me and said, "Sana unnie...before I say what I'm about to say...what do you think about me?"

"What do you mean Chewy?"

"I mean as in relationship wise."

"Oh ok."

She took a deep breath and then exhaled.

"So...what am I to you?"