Chapter 26: Initiation Time

*Tzuyu's POV*

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of breakfast in the air. Ah Sana unnie's cooking really makes my day~

I got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. As expected she was still cooking with her back turned towards me.

I approached her back and hugged her. She smiled and looked at me. I gave a kiss on her cheek and she blushed.

"Morning Sana unnie~"

"Good morning to you too Chewy~"

She resumed to cooking and I laid my head on her shoulders while watching her cook. It never gets tiring to just watch Sana unnie cook. Whatever she makes is really good and I don't know how I ever got so lucky to call her my girlfriend.

She soon finished cooking and we sat down to eat. There was always the occasional feeding each other and little conversations of good times.

"Hey Chewy~ remember the time when we first met?"

I laughed out loud.

"Yeah I snuck up behind you and yelled boo!"

"It's so crazy to think a month has passed by and look where we are. We're girlfriends~"

She smiled towards me and leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in but I decided to tease her. I was close enough nearly an inch away and I placed my finger on her lips. She quickly opened her eyes and backed away a little. Her lips formed into a pout and I smirked.

"Not so fast Sana unnie. You got a little something."

I used my thumb to wipe off some of the food that was still on her mouth.

"Ok now you can kiss me~"

Apparently she wanted to play my little game and she shook her head.

"Ah Chewy I don't feel like it anymore~ two can play at this game."

This time I pouted and muttered, "Fine..."
She smirked and got up to wash the dishes. Placing it in the sink, she then walked back and kissed my cheek. I was surprised and widened my eyes.

"This time I'll let you off , only because we're going to be late if we keep going on like this."

I glanced at the time and she was right. We can't afford another scolding from Jihyo. I quickly helped her with the dishes and we changed to meet our members at the dance studio.

Soon we arrived at the studio and we were greeted by JYP and the rest of the members. JYP gathered everyone in the room and spoke up.

"Alright Twice here's the deal, before I can officially make the call to make you guys become an actual girl group, I need to see if I chose the right people to handle it. You guys will perform individual performances and then I'll see what I can do from there."

We all nodded our heads and started to prepare for our performances. We didn't have a week to prepare because it's individual so we were given 3 days to choose what we were going to do.

We all entered the dance room and talked with one another. Jihyo had immediately told us what she wanted to do.

"I'm going to sing for mine. What about you guys?"

Nayeon's face lit up.

"Oh really you're singing? Me too! Can you show us?"