Lone Wolf Pack

"Neonato, dove sono i ragazzi? It's time to leave." asked Alpha Innocenzo. ("Baby boy, where are the boys?")

"Calmati (Calm down), they're on their way back." Says Luna Tulio.

"Indietro?" (Back?)

"They just wanted to take another patrol along the borders with Beta Armanno." replies Luna.

"Almeno le omande sono tutte pronte per andare e abbiamo tutti i bagagli è imballato nei veicoli." Says the Beta's mate, Flaviana. (Atleast the omegas are all ready to go and we have all the luggage packed in the vehicles.)

HOWL!!!!

Everyone turns towards the entrance of the woods. Shifting back into their human form the young leaders and pack warriors enters the center of town playfully shoving each other while laughing.

"Okay boys hurry up and get ready. We need to leave." commands the Alpha.

"Papà, calmatevi. Abbiamo ancora cinque ore prima che l'aereo lascia." says Marcello. (Dad, calm down. We still have five hours before the plane leaves.)

"It takes you an hour and a half to get ready. Then three hours to get to the airport. AND almost an hour to completely check in. So, we would be LATE!" complains the alpha.

"Okay we can just go as is" jokes Giovanni.

Penso, non sto sedendo su un aereo per tutte quelle ore che odorano le vostre brune zanne!" shouts Omega Nino. (Ewe, I'm not sitting on a plane for all those hours smelling your nasty armpits.)

Everyone starts to laugh. Giovanni growls lowly whispering to Nino, "You didn't complain last night."

Nino pushes past Gio, blushing and tripping while trying to get into the SUV. Gio starts to loud laugh.

"Okay, okay hurry up boys and just take a QUICK shower and you can eat something later." says Luna Tulio.

"Ok, mamma" Marcello says kissing his cheek then running into the pack house.

"Quindi sei nervoso?" asks Omega Jae-Hwa. (So, are you guys nervous?)

"Del piano, sì." says Omega Zia.(Of the plane, yes.)

"No, sto parlando del 'raccoqliere'." (No, I was talking about the 'gathering'.)

"Oh, not really. I'm actually kind of excited about meeting new people." Zia says giggling.

"Anche a me!" squeals Omega Nydia (Me too)

"But what if you're chosen by a member of another pack. Non voglio lasciare la mia famiqlia!" Jae-Hwa starts to cry.(I don't want to leave my family)

"Jae, non piangere. (don't cry) It is an honor and great privilege to be chosen to attend the 'gathering'. Plus there's still a chance that one of our future leaders will pick one of you." Luna Tulio says trying to reassure his Omegas. Jae-Hwa nods his head while they all come together for a group hug.

FUTURE ALPHA