White Mountain Pack

Andreas comes running down the stairs full speed. He trips on the last step but manages to regain his balance. He laughs at himself while throwing his bag by the front door.

"Can you believe it! We are BOTH going to the 'gathering'" he says plopping down next to his older brother Alex.

Alex glares at him. "Calm down, Andie. I still think you are too young to go." complains Alex.

Andie smile drops a little. "I'll be sixteen in a few days" Alex gets up and walks into the kitchen to get something to drink. Andie follows him adding, "Plus, dad and mom gave their blessings because Luna Gayle picked ME!" Andie shouts with a whine in his voice.

"See, you're pouting. Such a baby. You are not ready to take on the responsibilities of a mate. Especially a future leader's mate"

Andie's eyes starts to water and he glares at his brother for a minute. He kicks Alex in the shin before running back upstairs to his room. He starts to chase after him.

"You little as...."

"ALEX!!" Screams his mom.

"WHAT!?? Did you see what he did?" Alex asked pointing to his leg.

"Yes, and I heard what you said. I thought I was going to have a problem convincing your father to let go." She answers.

"What are you taking about?"

"That you love your brother so much that you won't let him grow up"

"He's annoying.........naive..........loud..........childish. Doesn't have any common sense. He's such a baby." He complains while walking over to Andie's bag checking it.

His mom pops him in the back of his head. "Because you and your father shelters him too much! You don't let him do anything for himself."

"Not me. I could care less."

"Then why are you rechecking his bag."

He stops immediately. Looks at the bag and then his mom. "I wasn't.....I-I thought this was mine."

"Yes because your favorite kpop group is BTS." She says while holding the bag showing him a picture of the group.

" She says while holding the bag showing him a picture of the group

Alex grabs his bag and storms upstairs mumbling under his breathe. He goes to the end of the hall to Neal's bedroom.

"Damn knock much."

Alex glares at his best friend.

"I know that look. So which guy made a move on Andie." Neal says as he finishes packing.

"No one"

"What!?? Wait......was it a girl?"

"NO!"