Flat Plains Pack

The two young Omegas try to blend in by following a group of females to the entrance of the club. You can already hear the music playing loudly.

"Yelena, ty uveren, chto oni v etom Xlube?" asks Raiya pulling her arm back stoping her. (Elena are you sure they are at this club)

"Da, konechno. Moy dvoyurodnyy brat Leon rabotayet barmenom, i on prosto napisal mne tekst." answers Elena pulling her arm away walking to the entrance. She approaches the door man and whispers something in his ear. He smirks looking at her up and down then moves the chains to let her and her friend enter. As she passes him he grabs and squeezes her ass. (yes, of course my cousin Leon works as a bartender and he just texted me)

"Dmitrii , why so serious?" ask future Beta Boris.

"Yeah man! Vyigray yeshche nemnogo!" chimes in future Gamma Sergey.(live it up some more)

"Yeah technically, this is our last night as 'svobodnyye agenty'." Boris adds. ('free agents')

"Once we leave tomorrow for America, we all are pretty much 'zamuzhem'." continues Sergey. ('married')

Dmitrii just takes a sip of his beer and looks at his two friends.
"Net spasibo. I'm good" (no thanks)

"Plus we are not 'chelovek-shlyukh' like you two." adds future lead warrior Jasha.

Boris growls. Sergey just replies, "Whatever Jasha, like you can get some even if the girl fell naked in your lap." They both laugh and give each other high fives before walking back to the dance floor.

"Ne bespokoysya onikh, Jasha." says Dmitrii. (Don't worry about them, Jasha)

"I'm not. Plyus oni ne znayut." (Plus they don't know)

"Are you ever going to tell them. I mean we are all childhood friends. Nikakikh sekretov ne pomnit." (No secrets remember)

"I know. Sovsem drugoye s nimi dva." replies Jasha. (it's just different with them two)

"It's been years since you told me. I think it's time. I'm sure they can handle it." says Dmitrii.

"Okay, I will but not now for tonight we drink and relax." They bring their bottles together in cheers and look to the dance floor watching their friends being surrounded by were- and human females. Next thing he knows Dmitrii's view is blocked. He looks up and sees Elena and frowns.

"Kakogo cherta ty zdes' delayesh?" growls Jasha (what the hell are you doing here)

"Eto sposob pogovorit' s budushchey Lunoy, Jasha." Elena says glaring at him. (is that a way to talk to your future Luna, Jasha)

"You are not of Luna status........ELENA........i ty nikogda ne budesh." Jasha says with venom in his voice.(and you will never be)

She tries to intimidate him with her weak growl. Dmitrii laughs at her and says, "malen'kiye shchenki dolzhny ostavat'sya doma i igrat' s kuklami. (little pups should stay at home and play with their dolls)

"I'M NOT ALITTLE KID ANYMORE!" she yells.

"I know you did not raise your voice to an alpha, PUP!" Boris says while tilting her head back by grabbing her hair. She whimpers as she looks up at him.