For your Birthday

Chapter 4
~Louisa~

" I wish I could participate". I groaned as the four of us were making our way to the Goblet's room.
I heard a sound of running footsteps behind me, and an arm wrapped around my shoulder, I looked to see Fred and beside him definitely George.
"See who wants to participate at the tournament?" Fred smirked at me.
I huffed and looked annoyingly at him.

"You can't participate too, Fred". I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And what If I told you that I can?" He challenged me.

"Fred. Both of us do know that we can't, you aren't seventeen yet!" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms around my chest.

"Well, we'll see then". He smirked and patted me on my shoulder, Fred and George entered the room running and cheering.
Hermione and I sat down beside each other on a bench, she was reading a book.
I placed my chin on my hand, watching desperately all the pupils who were putting there names inside the Goblet declaring their participation.

"Never mind, it seems to be boring anyways". I whispered to myself.

"Thank you, Thank you. Well lads we've done it". George said as he was running and cheering.

"Cooked it up just this morning". Fred said and winked at me, I just rolled my eyes.
Hermione glared at their direction, "It's not going to work". Hermione said , closing the book and staring at the twins.

"See, I told you". I said with a victorious smile.

"Shut it Parker, and why's that Granger?" Fred asked.

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself". Hermione said pointing at the blue circled line.

"So?" Fred asked, again.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion". I said to Fred, glaring at his direction, he really started to make me angry.

"That's why it's so brilliant!" George exclaimed.
I saw both of them drinking the age potion, interlocking their hands together and jumping inside the age line, cheering. They put their names in the flame and high fived each other.

"Fools. You aren't going to succeed!" I mumbled as I glared at their direction.
After a couple of seconds The flame fired up and they were flung across the room onto the floor. When they get up they have full heads of grey hair and beards.
I stared at them for a while, and when I noticed their grey hair and beard I couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh my goodness! Look at yourselves!" I was laughing so hard and pointed at both of them.
They looked at each other and saw their grey hair and started to fight. All the pupils cheered and watched their fight. I rolled my eyes and sat down beside Hermione again, when I noticed Cedric entering the room excitedly with his friends.

"Hey,Ced". I called him, as he smiled and waved at me.

"What are you doing here,Lou?" He asked, still in his excited tone.

"Nothing, I just came to watch them and to see who's participating". I shrugged.

"You?" I asked him.

"I'm going to put my name". He smiled and got out of his pocket a piece of parchment, his name written on it.

"Oh, great. Um, good luck". I saw him not looking at me while looking somewhere else and smiling.
I turned to see him looking at Cho's direction and she was..blushing?

"Hey?" I moved my hand in front of his face to grab his attention back to me.

"Yeah, sorry?" He shook his head.