The prologue

•~HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX PROLOGUE~•

elle fanning
Louisa parker•

I stared at myself in the mirror, oh my goodness what I have done?

A small smile appeared on my lips, well I really don't look that bad with ginger hair, do I? I smiled sadly remembering Cedric telling me how much he liked that color on me.

Everything has changed, and nothing is the same anymore, and yet the worse is coming, I know it. Alot of things has changed that I couldn't recognize it anymore and firstly..It was me. I don't know me anymore.

After me losing Cedric last year, I felt like I have lost part of my memories, my heart and I won't be able to have it back, after losing him I believed that I might lose anyone from now on and that I have to get used to it. Told you I've become another person and kinda cold.

The childish laughing Louisa is dead. I wish I can be myself again but I couldn't.

Even my mum, I distanced myself from her, I felt like I was betrayed, how she didn't tell me about my father? Not that she did. She is still hiding from me the whole story, I know there is a very long story which I don't know, but I'll figure it out.
                                       ~~~
I knocked my mum's door gently but there was no respond, I knocked again but yet she didn't answer. So, I decided to open the door slowly, maybe she is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up. A part inside me wished that she'd be there and not asleep, I wished that we could talk, school is coming and we hadn't talked all summer, our conversation has been so cold and empty.
Well, I woke up I say good morning, sometimes I don't, the rest of the day I spend it in my room, probably writing for Hermione and Harry, well Ron isn't responding as usual.

Opening the door slowly, it revealed a small sound of chug. The room inside was completely dark, yes, she went to bed. She is running away from me, trying to hide whatever she is hiding. I keep on asking and she did really never give a proper answer.

"Mum?" I whispered , as I peeked my head inside the dark room.

I saw her figure on the bed covered with the blanket. I tried to get closer to her, I saw tears were streaming on her cheek as she was slightly holding a photo frame, it was dropped from her arm that I could take it from her if I just moved my hand one inch, but I wasn't sure if she was completely asleep or not.
I don't know how much I was standing in front of her bed, curiosity got the best of me, I tried not to do it, but I already pulled the photo out of her hand smoothly.
I took the photo with me and got out.

I ran to my bedroom and closed the door carefully behind me, my heart was pounding in my chest. My hands were shaking, was that photo one of the photos of my father? Sylvia? I don't know. And at that moment, I've realized that my mum never showed me any photos of her or father. It was quiet strange.

I let out a breath and finally looked at the moving photo in my hands.

At the common room, on the same couch, a beautiful young girl with blonde hair and wide blue eyes, her hair was so long that rested on her waist, I've never knew my mother was that beauty in the past! Beside her was a young handsome guy, And without even looking I thought that he had to be father, but his description confused my thoughts , and I thought for a moment that he shouldn't be my father. That guy was quiet tall I could tell, he had a dark grey eyes with dark brown long curls, his left arm was wrapped around my mother's waist, and the worse was coming after they were smiling and giggling he leant down and kissed her cheek.
I don't know why, but me seeing this it made me feel sick and I quickly threw the photo away.
That wasn't my dad, I've never saw how he looked like in the past, but I was sure enough to say that it wasn't him, they weren't even alike!

I tried to calm myself down and I picked the photo once again, I looked quickly at the same scene, them giggling, him wrapping his arm around her waist, kissing her cheek.
And then, there was that guy that I didn't notice before the first time, he was standing behind the couch, and leaning down with his arms, and smiling. He was tall and he had dark blue eyes with light brown curls and he had dimples.
That made me feel sick more because that was my father. If that was my father, then he had to be the one who was sitting beside mum not that guy, then..who's that guy.

I though to myself, If I really want to know what my mum is hiding, first thing I have to do it is to take a look at her past. And the albums which she must be hiding somewhere will do.