My father's ghost

Chapter13~Louisa~                         

                                       Chapter13
~Louisa~                         

"So I remember, I remember when I first met you all.Biggest bunch of misfits I've ever set eyes on. Always reminded me of myself a little. And here we all are, four years later". Hagrid said loudly in a proud tone as he was heading us back to the castle at the Forbidden Forest, I was following Hagrid's huge shadow even though it was dark and we couldn't see each other faces I still could follow him.

"We're still misfits". Ron said beside me, I giggled at him, hitting his shoulder slightly.

"Maybe. But we've all got each other,and Harry of course. Soon to be! The youngest! Tri-Wizard champion there's ever been! Hooray!" Hagrid said proudly, I smiled at Harry, who seemed to be districted, I could see his facial expression in the dark, he slowed his footsteps which caused me to stop walking with Hermione and Ron, I turned to walk backwards to stand beside him, narrowing my eyes, trying to get better sight of him.

"Are you alright?" I asked him, shaking his shoulder gently. He didn't respond to me as if he didn't hear what I was just saying. Despite, he holds his head in pain, placing his thumb on the scar.

"Is it hurting you?" I asked him worriedly, he nodded without hesitation. I linked my arm with his, helping him with his footsteps, he walked slowly with me. I turned my gaze to Hagrid,Hermione and Ron they left us behind. I still could hear their singing echoes, it's the Hogwarts song.

"We can catch them, come on". I said , hoping we could still catch them.Unfortunately, the sight of being in the forest by this time, and it's extremely dark doesn't reveals me! It always happens something disastrous.

We tried to fast our footsteps as much as we could , actually I was the one who tried to. I noticed from not a very far distance a body laying on the ground, At first I thought that it was maybe my hallucinations and there are just punch of rocks. But then I realized that Harry was staring at that figure too.

"Harry, Can you see what I'm seeing?"

"Yes, Is that a man in there?" He asked pointing at that figure. I thought at first it's just me imagining things, But when Harry saw it too, I started to have uncomfortable feeling.
We walked carefully, suspiciously towards that anonymous body, my eyes widened when we got closer seeing the man's face clearly. I gasped in shock and horror, "Mr Crouch!" Harry said disbelievingly.

"Oh my God, what happened to him?" I said in a low voice, kneeling down as my hand reached his shoulder, I shook him repeatedly, trying to convince myself that he can't be.. dead.

                                            ••••••

"I have to go to Dumbledore". Harry said as we fastened our footsteps to Dumbledore's office, I started following him as he turned to look at me with questioning expression, "What? I'm coming with you". I said, not waiting for his respond, he just nodded and we made our way to his office as it was not so far.