Stumble and fall

Chapter 6
~Louisa~

The next day I woke up by the sound of the alarm, I covered my head to hid it from the sun rays extending from the facing window.
I didn't woke up really that day, I suffered from insomnia , Instead of sleeping and having some rest, I stayed all night thinking about Harry and how he was feeling, did Ron annoy him with his silly talk again?
My head was full of thoughts which didn't let me sleep in peace.

"Louisa. Wake up, you are being late already!" I heard Hermione's voice from underneath my blanket.

I opened my eyes in frustration, knowing what will happen next.
She pushed away the blanket from me, which caused me to close my eyes quickly from the hit of the sun, my body was shrank from the cold breeze that hit my body.

"Hermione.Stop, I'm already awake". I groaned and pushed my self up.

She was wearing the uniform and her bag was carried on her left shoulder.

"Take a shower, a quick shower. And meet us at the Great hall for the breakfast. Don't be late". She waved as she already shoved outside the dormitory.
I walked slowly through the washroom, grabbing my clothes with me.

I had a quick shower and got changed as fast as I could, I didn't want to be late on my first class as it was a class potions for professor Snape and actually, I'm not looking forward to be objurgated or worse punished.
Although, I wanted to talk to Harry. Make sure that Ron didn't upset him or anything which I'm sure he did. What an idiot Ron!
I didn't dry my hair but made a quick pony tail, grabbed my note books and rushed to the Great hall quickly.

I made my way to the Gryffindor's table while I was walking Draco's eyes met mine for a while, actually he was watching me since I entered the hall which made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I just looked at him and quickly turned my head.

"Did I miss something?" I said while sitting down beside Ron.

They all stared at me, they meant yes. I thought.
"Where's Harry?" I frowned, searching for him with my eyes everywhere.

"He is having a journalistic interview". Ron hissed, looking down frowning at his plate.

I glared at him angrily, I was ready to curse him at any minute. But instead I shut my eyes to relax myself.

"Our tournament champion is super busy!" He said mockingly.

I slammed the table with my hand hardly, that made them jump in shock.
"What is your problem,Ron? Yesterday you believed that Harry did put his name at the cup, then saying that he did without telling you. And now you are mocking him!" I yelled angrily at him.

"You have to stand beside him, not judge him instead! You are his only friend, how could you?" My eyes softened a little bit.

They all looked at me, knowing that I was talking right.

"He needs us to be with him, don't you understand? He is in trouble". I said glaring at him.

I stood up to leave the table , "you haven't ate your breakfast yet, Lou?" Hermione said, trying to conciliate the situation.

"Not hungry anymore". I shoved away, thumping on the ground.

I made my way to the class, the class potions.
Even though, I didn't have breakfast. I arrived late to the class.
Well, I started to walk everywhere expecting to see Harry or anyone one of them.. the champions.
But they were nowhere, Actually I don't know why I wanted to see Harry, Did I want to just to make sure that Ron didn't annoy him? No.
Did I want to, to ask him about how was his first day gone and what was the pupils reaction towards him? I don't know, I just wanted to see him.
I lost hope and turned to leave and go to my class which I recognized that I was already late!
Oh my goodness! I made it again, I'm late and it's snape's first class!
I thought to my self as I was rushing in a hurry, looking down at my feet not paying attention to the way.
I stumbled into someone and fall down, my face facing the ground. As it became filled with mud and dirt.
I screamed painfully, managing to stand up but I couldn't fell neither my knees nor my hands. They couldn't support me to stand up on them.
I just lifted my face inches up, angrily and painfully to see Draco lying in front of me and holding his knees, pain and frustration on his face.