Rose

Chapter 11
*okay so..I ADORE THAT MUSIC THEME ,so I uploaded so you can hear it as the music they were dancing on, put on your headphones to feel more interaction and to deepen in the scene, hope you do it, and enjoy it😉❤️*

~Louisa~
I thumped the floor aggressively crossing my arms on my chest as I saw him sitting not a far distance away from me, he turned his head by the sound of my thumping.

"Malfoy! Tell your crazy girlfriend to stay away from me from now on, and you as well!" I yelled at him, I was so furious when I got up that day and whenever I ask someone what happened and who brought me here they won't tell me who did.
He smirked and stood up facing me as lowering his head because of my shortness, I raised my head trying to be at the same level of his tallness.

"First off, she is not my girlfriend Parker, Second I believe that I thank you would be okay because you were thrown on the ground and I was the one who helped you and three..Will you go to the ball with me,Parker?" He said staring down at me with his blue cold eyes.

My widened as I heard his last sentence , I lost all the words and my mouth stayed opened not knowing what should I say. Did he just ask me to go with him the dance? I mean why would he, we've always been enemies from the very beginning. What made him change his mind now and trying to be ..nice I don't know?

"Let me guess, is that a new type of pranks? Like I'll go and wait for you there as you'll be standing there with your stupid friends laughing at me as I'll be dressed and standing alone that night..umm let me think about it". I stared down pretending to be thinking,"Umm..No!" I respond quickly.

"I'm not joking!" He said harshly.

How dare he talk to me like that? I'm not a slave whenever he wants anything it happens..I don't want to be with him he can't obligate me to..

"Oh, neither do I". I smiled and turned to leave.

"It's potter isn't it?" He yelled behind me.

       ••••

I entered the dormitory as all the girls were walking getting out making their way to the ball, They all dressed in colorful dresses with weird hairdos.

"Please, let me pass". I repeated it all over and over again as I was trying to get in.

"Louisa! You haven't dressed yet! Come on you're gonna be late. I'll be waiting for you there".
Hermione said, rushing down the stairs.
The girls' dormitory room was empty and there was no sight for any other girl, I got out my parcel that mum sent me by yesterday and started unwrapping it.
Since I did open it, it reveals a smell I know that smell very well. I hold the dress between my hands and buried my face in its numerous tulle layers breathing the smell and let it spread all over my face and my body. It was Sylvia's smell.. It was her dress.

The dress that I've always dreamt to own it, to wear it. I wished she would be the one who gives it to me as she promised, not to have it because she isn't here anymore.

I got dressed, combed my hair not bothering to have a hairdo or anything, just putting on my cologne and wearing simple make up. I put on my heels which aren't so high, and let my way down the ball.
I walked through the empty halls, of course there's nobody in here they must be all at the ball, I think I'm late a little.
Only a few steps were isolating me from the gate, I felt so nervous and I don't want this feeling to control me, I closed my eyes, take a deep breath and stepped inside.

~Harry~
The sound of the playing music were surrounding  the hall, I stood down at the staircase waiting for Louisa to appear , according to the dance's rules, the tournament champions must enter the ball accompanying their partners to start the dance.
I saw Hermione as she came in sight descending the stairs as Krum received her.
I stayed still waiting for Louisa, I saw Cho and Cedric standing together wrapping his hand around her waist, and they were in a deep conversation, I intentionally stared at her, she smiled slightly and turned her head. I turned my head back to the staircase to see Louisa descending the stairs smiling at me shyly with her reddened face and her golden hair covering her two sides' face. I eyed her from head to toe, admiring, which made her look down for a moment. She interlocked both of her hands tensionally, My eyes widened and a wide smile appeared on my lips, I can't take my eyes off of her, she looked so perfect, with her red dress matching her pinky skin color and her golden hair, she looks like a rose, she smells like a rose.
The described dress :