Memories,scars and soreness

Chapter 19

~Louisa~

"Lumos". I raised my wand slowly as my hand was shaking, the sweat could be dripping from my hand.

There was a sound of crashing behind me, I turned around quickly to see two bodies were thrown on the ground, they were moving slowly, a sound like a painful groan could be heard from both of them, I walked towards their bodies suspiciously, pointing my wand at them.
One of them got up, and my eyes widened in shock, a feeling of relief and anxiety were rushing me!

"C-cedric! Is that you?" I stuttered fearfully.

"Lou?!" He walked towards me slowly, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Where are we?!" Cedric asked, eying the place curiously.

"I've been here before". I heard Harry's voice coming from behind Cedric's silhouette.

"Harry!" I exclaimed warily.

"Louisa, what are you doing here? You mustn't be here!" He fluttered, looking worriedly at me.

"I-I don't know, it's a long story". I said as I moved to stand beside both of them, I was shaking and I had a very bad feeling about that place..and that grave.

"It's a portkey. Harry the cup is a portkey!" Cedric narrowed his eyes at the thrown cup.

"I've been here before in a dream. Cedric,Louisa, we have to get back to the cup! Now!" Harry yelled, pushing both of me and Cedric's back quickly.

That has to be the place he was dreaming about the whole year! Now, I believe that it's arranged to get us stuck in here. But why?

"What are you talking about?" Cedric asked Harry, looking puzzled at him.

I held Cedric's face between my hands,"Listen to me, all we have to do is to return back! It's a plot!" I said fearfully, begging him to believe me.

"AGH!" Harry let out a shout which caused me to flinch, I turned to see him touching his scar in pain.

"What is it?" Cedric asked Harry, as I moved to stand beside Harry trying to get a better look in the dark, I raised my lightening wand at his face, his scar was glowing red.

"GET BACK TO THE CUP!" He yelled at us again.

"Harry, I'm not leaving you!" I demanded.

Suddenly, and out of nowhere, We saw from far away a short, fat man with a messy long hair and a mousy teeth approaching nearby. He looked so ugly, terrifying and most of all he was holding between his arms a black wrap carefully as he walked towards us.
I quickly recognized him, my eyes widened in shock and fear, he was the same man that has pretended to be Ron's rat for all these years, he was the man who betrayed Harry's parents.

Both Harry and Cedric moved to stand in front of me to block that man away, protecting me.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric raised his wand at that anonymous man, asking him suspiciously.

Instead of hearing him talk or respond to us, there was another voice was coming out and it wasn't coming out from him, but from someone else.