A..dance?

Chapter 9~Louisa~

Chapter 9
~Louisa~

The pupils' noise was covering the dining hall, as I was facing my half empty plate not having an appetite to eat anything else, The sun rays were extending outside from the huge long crystal facing window which more caused me to stay lowering my head down. I looked at Hermione with the corner of my eyes watching the newspaper with her too.
My eyes landed on a photo, it was my photo! Actually It wasn't just me, It was me and Harry! Hugging? My mind tried to remember and I automatically thought about yesterday's competition, it was that one when I sneaked inside their tent.
I couldn't investigate anything else as Hermione angrily raised the newspaper up in her hand and then put it down to show me. "Look at this!
I can't believe it she's done it again. Miss Parker a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey source report is non other than the twelve years old boy who has been chosen at the tournament in indeterminate circumstances. Now word yet on how Harry Potter's taking his latest emotional blow!"

I watched the moving photo as it was repeating our hug in infinite. I snatched the newspaper from Hermione's hand quickly, my eyes landed on our photo and above it the article's name "TEEN'S LOVE".
I started eyeing every single word again and it was the same lines that Hermione was reading.

"Oh my God! That obtrusive..Liar!" I spatted out, slamming the newspaper forcefully on the table which made Ron flinches.

"Who cares?" He said mouthful.
I rolled my eyes," Ron. Don't say any other word".

Usually, Ron and I are always opposite each other, since our childhood and we used to argue on everything and anything , we were way more than him and Hermione.

"You were there yesterday at their tents? How did they allow you to get in?". Hermione asked me with curiosity in her eyes.

"I was there. But I was not allowed to get in there, I just did myself". I shrugged .

I then looked beside me at Harry whom I forgot about him totally, thought he was listening what we were saying but instead he was turning his head and looking at the Ravenclaw's dinning table direction. I knew he was searching for who, I followed his eyes and as I expected he was staring at Cho and when she smiled at him he spilled his drink and looked away awkwardly .

"Watch out! What makes you spill your drink as babies like that?" I said frustratedly as he spilled some on my thighs I took a handkerchief and wiped it away quickly. I was mad at him and felt a bit of jealousy hitting me in my heart. I wanted to slap him to yell at him,"your mind's stray,huh?" I rolled my eyes angrily.

"Umm, sorry". He said awkwardly and looked away.

"Have you seen this?" I said and passed the newspaper to him.

"No, what's that?" He asked confused.

"I was just saying what's that, but apparently you were busy with something else". I said and turned to look at Cho and she was watching us, I stayed staring at her for a long while till she raised her hand to wave and smiled slightly at me, I was surprised I mean how much I was watching her and how was my facial expressions! I narrowed my eyes, gave her a poker face and looked away.