The Domentors attack

CHAPER1

~Louisa~

So, school is back. And yet Harry isn't. I'm not annoyed that he hasn't sent me not even one owl since the summer, well. To be honest he did, but then he stopped, and I can't blame him, how could I? He is still affected by Cedric's death just like me. But what did really annoy me that I sent him owls couple of times to check on him, ask if everything was going well with the Dudleys, but he didn't bother answering me. What are you going through now, Harry? Why would not you tell me?

"Lou.." Hermione's soft voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned at her trying to put my best smile.

"Is everything's alright?!" She worriedly asked me for the one hundred and one time till now.

"Hermione. I promise i'm fine.." I mumbled while turning my back again.

But the truth is..I'm very far away from being fine. After knowing that Harry has been attacked by a bloody domentor and that he unfortunately had to use magic infront of his muggle cousin and we're all here worried to death.

The door's room suddenly opened, and he appeared
"HARRY!" Hermione nearly jumped from her place, hurling towards him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders in a quick hug.

"Oh,Harry! Are you alright? We overheard them talking about the domentor attack. You must tell us everything!" Revealing Harry's shoulders, Hermione blurted out at him.

"Let the man breathe,Hermione!" Ron exclaimed, trying to melt the ice in the air.

"And this hearing at the ministry, It's just outrages. I've looked it up. They simply can't expel you, It's completely unfair". Hermione expressed angrily. Harry nodded at her direction as I felt his eyes were on me, staring.

Since he had entered the room, and I haven't got up from my place, I don't know why. But inside me when I see him, I feel like I'm stuck right where I am, forever.

I blinked once, or maybe twice to make sure that he was staring at me, and he was. He was staring widely, kind of shocked, and I think I have seen him even frown, then he smiled a half smile, so I smiled too, he took two steps to be just standing three feet far away from me, I stood up, running towards him, I threw both my arms around him, not caring for anything.

"Your..hair!" He half whispered while still wrapping his hands on my waist, I smiled at his shoulder,"does it look that bad?" I asked him.

"No..Um, I mean. You've changed, good change though". He stuttered, letting go of me.

"So what is this place?" Harry said, examining the place with his eyes.

"It's headquarters," Hermione stated,"of The Order of the Phoenix". I said.

"Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose?" Harry asked calmly.

Since all that happened and Dumbledore decided not to tell Harry anything, he said it'd be better if we keep things hidden till we sum everything up. Of course I stayed in touch with Harry though all of this, but I hided all this situation from him, on the other side, Hermione and Ron preferred not to owl him till it's over, that was more safely, but it didn't stop me.

"We wanted to write,mate. Really, we did. Only," Ron went on but he was cut off by Harry's upset tone,"Only what?!"

"Only Dumbledore decided it'd be better if we not tell you, Harry. We really are so sorry". I answered instead of Ron which his face was flushing red.