She is beautiful

Ademir's POV 3:24am
Hey lets go to wawa, i ask yeah the boy's said. We get in Mikeys BMW M4 (sum like that),

Time skip to wawa

ADEMIR'S POV
We got there and got our junk food, i accedently bump into a girl i didn't really look at her face. She dropped her things and i was helping her, she reached for the sour patches and so did i,our hands touched. I looked up and she looked up at me, ummm sorry she grabbes her sour patches and head for the register. Wow she's beautifull, i wonder what's she's doing up at 3:25am in the morning. She exited and walked out the door i followed, i wanted to get to know her better. Wait i didn't quite get you're name i ask , ohh its Amanda ohh well i am Ademir. I smile and ask hey is there anyway i could get you're number maybe we could hang out sometime. Yeah sure *hands phone*she dials her number in, she looked at the store window and saw Mikey and Jake recording and talking about us. Umm do u know them they are recording us and there acting like animal's in there screaming stuff at us. Umm yeah thats Jake and Mikey i point to them, they look at each other and wave back at us. Sorry is the recording bothering you because they are YouTuber and they like making bangers everyday. Mikey then poke his head out the door and screams "YO SUBSCRIBE TO MIKEY MANFS CHANNEL AND TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS. I look at Ademir and say DONT WORRY I WILL,i scream back. Then Jake comes up, "YEAH WHAT HE SAID SUBSCRIBE TO JAKE DUFNER AND MIKEY MANFS TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS". OK I WILL WEN I GET HOME. With that they head back in to were there Window spot was at. Well Ademir u have some very weird wild animal friends, u wont imagine i said. We both laugh, well it was nice talking to you but i think i should get going i said. Ok well then ill text you sometime. She look at the window and wave good bye at them they smile and wave back at her.