He's back

Amanda's POV
Horror filled me.......

It was my ex ever sence we broke up he went all crazy, he tried taking me traking me down. I dont know but i never told police. I pull Mikey and Jake,  we need to leave now, what why  Mikey asked. Do u know him Ademir asked, i sigh and say yes he is my ex he went all crazy wen we broke up but we need to leave he will do anything to get me. We heard really loud knocking, i grabbed Mikey Jake and Ademir and push them towards the back door. Before we went threw the back door i quickly grabbed the boys phones and mines and the car keys. We have to be quite, i say i peeks threw the little holes the fence has and saw him still banging on the door. I saw he had something in his hand, i hear a loud gun shot i saw him run inside . I turn to look at the boy's and i  say on the count of three were going to jump into Mikeys car, they all nodd. 1-2-3 we all dip i press the button to open the car (that little button that some car keys have that open the door idk what its called lol). We get in and i turn on the car i get out the drive way and into the street's, we were far from the house i heard gum shots but none got to the car wich is good. I see a truck follow us i start speeding down the road i make a u turn and go back to the highway not caring how fast i was, we lost him i was glad. I turn around to make sure they were ok "hey yall good i say looking at them threw the mirror yes we fine they answerd. We got to Mikeys place and i put our phone's down and they came to get it NO NO STOP DONT TURN IT ON i scream Why they ask confused because he will track us. Don't turn it on for any reason if u get a call dont decline it dont answere . We need to call the police, hey Tyler has a phone right i ask, yeah Mikey said we need to use his. Ok ill go get it, Mikey said ill be back im going to the restrooms Jake said. I looked at Ademir and hugged him tight, i smile and he kissed my lips. Are u ok i ask yeah im fine he said looking down at me smiling.

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌✌

Shes the oneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara