The challenge

Amanda POV
Hey duffies today we have a special guest and her name is *points cameras at me* hi mi name is Amanda. I think she will be in most of our videos for now on, i look at Jake and he smirks at me,um yeah what he said. Ok back to the challenge we are going to be playing the bye bye man at this old haunted house. Well ill catch u wen we get there, he hits his camera i guess thats his transition. Hey was that you're transition??i ask yeah it is like it he asked, yeah its cool i said.

Time skip to the old house

We arrive at the old place i get me some chills, i think Ademir noticed he whispers its ok as long you're with me and the boys, he then smirks at the end. I smile and kiss his cheek and follow Jake and Mikey upstairs, we are doing this bye bye man thing in this old LOOKING room. Amanda draw youre fear on this paper,ok i drew it he then burns his paper and then mines. Jake i don't think she wants to do this Ademir said. I look over at him and i say it ok. Ademir then said ok then as long you're fine with it im fine. He gets on his knees and i also get on my nees there is a candle in the middle of us. Repeat after me i nood.  DONT SAY IT DONT THINK IT DONT SAY IT DONT THINK IT . I hear a scratching sound but Jake said to keep going so i dude. We said it Over by the time we say it faster and faster, *SNAP* we hear something  snap i look up still saying those words. I let go and scream, OMG OMG THERE IS SOME DUDE BEHIND YOU JAKE. Jakr then turns around and backs away from the man. I get up and go next to Ademir,what are u guys talking about Mikey and Ademir ask. You don't see it,  see what Mikey askes  U DONT SEE THAT MAN THAT WAS JUST BEHIND JAKE i scream , Mikey and Ademir look so confused. But then it hit me they cant see it because they didnot play the game.  I look over to see the man was chasing Jake and me we all run back to the car and drive to Mikeys place. Me and Ademir Jake crashed on the sofa, i was the first to fall asleep.

Hope u enjoyed
Peace ✌✌✌✌