The date

Amanda's POV
So its been two moths sence i know Gabby we been really close and i think we are both best friends. Gabby and jake are getting to really know each other.I was deep in my thoughts wen i hear my phone ding.  It was a message from Jake. Convo
Jake:hey i wanna ask gabby on a date
Me:well then tell her why are u asking me
Jake:i need you're help
Me:no u don't just ask her
Jake:ok 😊🙀✌
Me:u got this dont worry
Jake:i am nervous
Me:really😑😶😒
Jake:what i am
Me:omg i am saying this one more time dont WORRY ABOUT IT.
Jake:ok
Me:go get cho girl😍😎😂😋
Jake:kk well ttyltr
Me:ok💜
End of convo

I text Ademir to see if i cpuld go to his place, and he yes so drove to his place.
All of a sudden i see a truck coming righttworads me and everything goes black. I then wake up in a white van i still have my phone and charger in my pocket. I am tyed up and i think there is no one in the car yet because were not moving and i dont hear anyone talking. I put my phone on vibrate and call Ademir, helli he said Ademir Ademir listen to me carefully i am kidnapped and its dark in here but i know i am in a van. Track my phone down,ill keep you notified. I got to go take care and be Careful i love you bye. I see a spot to connect my phone and charge it so i do. I then fell the car moving i try not to make so much movement. After a long drive i fell the car stop. I had difficulties to connect my phone and charge it sence i am tyed up. I remove my phone and charger and put it in my hoddies pocket. I hear the door open and i look to see who it is. He opens it and smiles at me crepply(idk if thats a word but yeah). He picks me up and blindfolded me, i fell that i am gently putted on a chair thenn..........

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌