Dream

Amadas POV
I woke up in someone's  arms i got up and went to the kitchen, i started to cook breakfast. I felt a pair of arms around me i smile and say goodmorning, he kissed my cheek and i turned around to find jake. Jake what are u doing i ask, nothing he said kissing me.
Omg omg i woke up next to Ademir thank goodness, it was just a dream.
(Comment if u fell for this)
Ademir woke up and said hey u good princess, no i had a weird and uncomfortable dream. What u dreamed about he asked, that uhh Jake kissed me. Ademir opend his eyes and looked at me huu thats weird, i know same here i said. I get up and go take a shower and then i change, i go to the kitchen and see Jake on the couch watching tv. He noticed that i woke up, hey Amanda i just look down and he gets up. I start cooking and i fell a pair or arms i smile of the thought of Ademir and i turn around and see Ademir. He rest his chin on my shoulder,i smile and kiss his cheek. Good morning princessa (spanish)goodmorning i smile. JAKE MIKEY GET YALLS BUTS IN HERE NOW AND COME EAT,i screan WHY ARE U SCREAMING AND IM COMMING, Mikey said. I chuckle a bit i set everyone's plate down and we all start eating, while we were eating we were watching The WALKING dead (classic). We were done eating and i sit on the couch and i get on my phone, im scrolling on Instagram and i see a picture of me from were i am right now, i look at the username but its says "remember_me_amanda". I get up and say guy's someone's here look i said hading them my phone, lock the door and Windows Ademir said, i run and lock the door Mikey and Jake went to go make sure the Windows were locked. I sit next to Ademir but he pulls me onto his lap,i smile and im just sitting there thinking "how did i get so lucky to have these man's in my life". I was deep in my thoughts wen Jake called out to me, AMANDA he said YEAH i scream back. Do you know ho that is look there is someone in the driveway. I look at the person driving the car and horror filled me it was.....

(To be continued)

Comment who u think it is follow for a follow back

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌