Saving

Then.. my blindfolded is removed,  i look around and i see a face,and i don't know who it is. He left but he said that hell come back, i try to video chat but end up almost dropping my phone. I video chat Jake, JAKE JAKE, i dont know were i am look *turn the camera*. I move my phone around slowly for him to get a look at were i am, they all gasp i turn it back to me. What i said no nothing, Ademir and Mikey were there 2 i hear Mikey whisper "shes at mcjuggernuggets/jesse house. What who's that get me out hear. I hear the dorr open and i say what ever u do dont make any spund i am going to keep u on video chat for a while. I see jess i think its his name he pointed a gun at me and i just closed my eyes. I see another guy come to me, he pulled jesse away from me and took his gun and put it on thw counter. I hear the door open again abd see the boys JAKE JAKE, i scream. Mikey is helping Jake and Ademir is untying me from the chair, they were arguning and i whisper to Ademir, grab something and hit him on the head u hit the other guy and ill hit jesse. Ok he whispers back i see he grabbs a metal chair and i grab the gun i was able to get it without jesse knowing he was to bussy arguing. 123 i yell me and Ademir both hit him on the head, they both get knocked out. I yank the chair from ademir and keep banging jesse i throw it and start kiking him unstoppable. I fell that im pulled away, LET ME GO HE DESERVES MORE LET ME GO. Stop Amanda stop jake said ok i say wen i had the chance i run and start kiking him over and over . I fell all the boy's hands on me Jake had my shoulders and Ademir and Mikey had both of my hands. Amanda chill i hear Ademir say, they all carry me to the car while im still trying to get out. We get into Mikey car and i pulled out my phone and called the police and told them. On the way back home i see police cars like 6 of them, i smile and i just put my head down. Mikey driving and Ademir is on the passenger seat, BOYS TAKE ME TO WAWA i scream TO WAWA WE GO, mikey said in his British accent. We all laugh.

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌