The man

Amanda's POV
Somehow i was back at that place with Jake,  Mikey and Ademir weren't there. The man was choking Jake and i was getting dragged, i hit my head on something and started bleeding. Me and jake screamd at the same time and woke everyone up. I sat up with a huge headache, i looked over at Jake with red marks on his neck,Jake he was choking you right. Yeah did u have the same dream he asked, yes i did i answers. I have a huge head ake, come here jake said i went over to were he was at and he checked my head to see if i was ok. Omg Amanda you're head its bleeding, i get up and go to the bathroom morrow omg i start to freak out and cry . I hear foot steeps comming to were i was, i only had a small cut and it wasn't a big deal. Ademir walked in and hugged me from behind he whispers to my ear, its ok and i turn around i look at his lips and he looks at mine. He leand down and i did the same, our lips touched we kissed. A couple minutes later we gasp for air and i look over at the hallway and see Mikey Jake both with a camra out ummm i get out of ademir's grip. But he pulls me back in i blush and look down and he gently grabbed my chin and pulled my back up and gave me a small kiss. I look at the boy's both have a grin, i see then leaving and while they are waking away i hear Jake say, "and that ladies and gentlemen is how aur boy gets cheeks". I giggle and i see Ademir looking at my eyes and we were just standing there looking in to each other's eyes. Ding i hear my phone buzz. I look at it and see a grop chat with only me and Mikey and Jake.
Convo
Jake:dammm what they doing in there they taking to gaw dean long
Mikey:u thinking what i am thinking.
Jake:cheeks
Me: no 🤗😂
Jake:hurry up get out
Mikey:yeah what he said
Me:ok🖒
I showed the txt messages to Ademir and we both just lagh. We both head to the living room, ITS ABOUT TIME Mikey said in his British accent. I lagh i sit next to Ademir and he puts his hand over my shoulder. I loo at him and smile.

Hope u enjoyed
Peace ✌✌✌💖💖