The next day

I fell asleep next to Ademir , i fell an arm around me so i turn to see who it was. Ademir was sleeping so peacefully,i smile and made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and the boy's . I fell a pair of arms around me, Good morning princess Ademir said. Good morning i say kissing him on the lips. The boy's come in and see us,WEN DID THIS HAPPEN said Mikey. Last night i said, CHEEKS Jake said. I just lagh and hand them there plaits to eat i sit on a stool to sit but Ademir pulls me to sit on his lap. I look at him and just laugh. After we were done we both decides we would go to sea side to piss the police's.

Time skip to seaside
We arrived and we both were walking down wen a fan girl comes up and said OMG OMG you're Mikey manfs and Jake dufner. Yes we are Jake said, i find it so cute that he treats his fans with such love. She takes a picture with the both of them, i smile as she walks towards us and you're Ademir Adamo. She takes a picture with him and she pulls me into the picture, hey can i ask you a question she asked,um yeah sure i said. Can i take a picture of you and Ademir sence you two are both a couple. Of course me and Ademir pose like a couple with the sunset behind us. Hey let me follow u on social media i ask, omg really she said. Yeah i wanna see the picture wen you post it. Ok we exchanged our social media accounts, so whats you're name i ask my name is gabby . How old are u i ask, oh im about to be 18 in a couple of days she said. Omg it's alomost you're birthday, give me you're number i ask. But we just met she said so that dosent mean we can't be friends i said with a smile. We exchange numbers, ok then ill text you sometime to hang out. Wen is youre birthday i ask. This Monday its Friday right now. Great ill see what i can do. Ok then with that she left and so did i to look for the boy's.

Gn wow iys 12:50am gn i love yall
Peace ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌