proposal??

Ademir's POV
So i decided that i love this girl so much that i need to put a ring on it, its been a month sence she was in that hospital. I wanted to propose to her, i wanted to call her officially mine,i think i will propose to her at seaside.

Amanda's POV
Ademir's been acting a little weird, but i dont know.

Ademir's pov
Amanda lets go to sea side, ok im coming she came down i called Jake Mikey Joe Mcgee (lmao),Aron Gavin, jesus (Filipo) and all the same old best friends. They all new about this proposal so i didn't have to tell them, they help me choose the ring and the place and all that stuff.

Time skip to seaside 
Ademir's POV
I have the ring in my pocket its time, i gather all my friend's we were in the sand we were all walking on the beach. Amanda we been togheter for a while now and i think its time to take a bigger step *takes out box*
Amanda will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me. She looked like she was about to cry YES,she embraced me into a hug. I put the ring on and smile, she kissis me and hugges me again. Everyone cheered. We went to go eat at some place were it was her favourite food Italian restaurant.

Amanda's POV
Ademir took out a box i was schoked, he said his little speach will u marry me i felt tears coming YES i scream and he puts the ring on everyone cheered for us. I smile and kiss him, what did i deserve to have this boy in my life i said.

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌

Yes i was able to upload 😍😄